Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/04 Update - The Stargazer's Ridge Event | 4-15 Feb | EXPIRED

Banned
    Well, from the front page it looks like I have everything I need to finish this goal. I even have two dark cave formations from adventures to chop for the orb. It will be great if it's energy this drops.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It says somewhere that the final stage will drop energy! If it is 4-8 like some animals, cool.
    I hadn't seen that, but if it's true, I will find a permanent home for the ridge on the board! Old Thomas and Agnes can gaze at the stars every night and watch clouds all day. Fingers crossed that it would also have a rare chance of 30, 40 or 100 energy like those animals do too.
    If it came in crates, that would be even better. Lol
    I hope it's true!!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    It's the back of the inventory card that mentions energy (or resources).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	28484

Rhino Keeper
    1st drop from Stargazer Ridge (afters16hrs) 2 orange petals & coins(didnt notice amount)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    1st drop from Stargazer Ridge (afters16hrs) 2 orange petals & coins(didnt notice amount)
    Can you post a pic of what it looks like when it's done?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    All three parts (6a, 6b, and 6c) need to be completed to get to step 7.

6a. Setting Distant Sights
    Find the Telescope Viewing Glass (adventure to Ancient Vault)
    Reward: 2,400 coins, 7xp

6b. Over the Moon
    Find the Orb Jewels (regular rock piles will drop it)
    x1 Visit a Jeweler
    Give the Orb Jewels (press "Give")

Reward: 2,400 coins, 7xp, x1 Telescope Planets

6c. Unshakable Devotion
    Give 3 Golden Nuggets
    Reward: 2,400 coins, 7xp, x1 Telescope Stand
    For those hoarders who want a souvenir Orb Jewel (it has a max of 1), you can only get it during the bolded step above, so:
    Find one & give it but don't visit your jeweler until you find another Orb Jewel.
    Voila, souvenir.

Fashion Designer
    Missed it, oh well. For those who don't have it yet, I found it easy to come by in large regular rock formation.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I had an ancient vault search ready in the barracks, and I got the telescope from that, so I'd say, yes you can send it out ahead, just don't collect until you have the goal. And the barracks works too! (I had sent one out from the castle also, just in case.)
    Also, I got the orbs, in the second chop of a dark cave formation. So happy these aren't rare to impossible drops!!
    Awesome! Thanks! Going to send mine out now and I should hit this goal shortly before they are back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    6b. Over the Moon
    Find the Orb Jewels (regular rock piles will drop it)
    x1 Visit a Jeweler
    Give the Orb Jewels (press "Give")
    Reward: 2,400 coins, 7xp, x1 Telescope Planets
    I chopped all sorts of rocks, and no Orb Jewels for me. I think it's internering with the Glue-fortune, that gives Super Glue with each chop.

Is this a bug?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I chopped all sorts of rocks, and no Orb Jewels for me. I think it's internering with the Glue-fortune, that gives Super Glue with each chop.

Is this a bug?
    just checking - you do have this goal in your book right? I used a regular rock outcropping. The orb jewels dropped on the 5th chop for me. I gave it to the goal, then chopped again and got my souvenir one with only 1 chop. Can you try another rock outcropping for me (maybe up to 10 chops) and if no joy I'll ask S8 to check your game to make sure there is no interference with the Glue Fortune. Thanks!

Sorry, another check - can you confirm that it's not in your inventory already. If you click on GIVE in the goal it will confirm either way.