Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/04 Update - The Stargazer's Ridge Event | 4-15 Feb | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I downloaded the game this morning "Frozen mania" - I played the first level and it gave me romantic blossoms. I'm going to say around two because it finished up what I needed to move to the next level but not enough to give me any extra and I think two was what I had left. Possibly it was four. Anyway I'm not able to play any further than that. When you hit the second level button nothing happens. I've tried turning off my deice and I've tried deleting and reinstalling it. Nothing happens. Is anyone else having this glitch?
    It wouldn't even let me in the game but it still gave me 3 flowers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I downloaded the game this morning "Frozen mania" - I played the first level and it gave me romantic blossoms. I'm going to say around two because it finished up what I needed to move to the next level but not enough to give me any extra and I think two was what I had left. Possibly it was four. Anyway I'm not able to play any further than that. When you hit the second level button nothing happens. I've tried turning off my deice and I've tried deleting and reinstalling it. Nothing happens. Is anyone else having this glitch?
    I got 3 romantic blossoms. I was able to play the game without a problem.

Executive Chef
    The step 2 is to collect from any coin building and that's where we get 3 blossoms as reward. The step 1 gives nothing.

Fashion Designer
    Next step u need to visit old Thomas 5 times. Upgrade stargazer to level 4

Upgrade requires

20 glimmer dust
    10 earth wisps
    15 twinkle dust
    Name: Tybug

Frozen Mania is frozen. I am requested to reach level 61 but can not play. None of the buttons work. I tried deleting and reopening with same result.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone gotten the Ridge to a level that's *not* completely lime green? I don't know if Old Thomas has really thought about it but I doubt that Agnes wants to gaze at the stars, sitting on a mound of troll snot, lol.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-05-16 at 10:16 AM. Reason: moderating thread

Host(ess)
    Hi everybody I have a little problem I can't upgrade my Stargazer's Ridge. What am I suppose to do to fix that ? Thnx in advance for the answer

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanyce View Post
    Hi everybody I have a little problem I can't upgrade my Stargazer's Ridge. What am I suppose to do to fix that ? Thnx in advance for the answer
    Is there no upgrade window at all? .. Try storing it in inventory and putting back on the board to see if the upgrade window appears when you click on it. If that doesn't work, force close your game (that usually does the trick).

Actually, the two go together. The reward is one of the things that will help you progress with the bridge. The first quest gives 3 flowers. I am not sure what the 2nd part gives because it is frozen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by drepanum View Post
    Actually, the two go together. The reward is one of the things that will help you progress with the bridge. The first quest gives 3 flowers. I am not sure what the 2nd part gives because it is frozen.
    Gems are the reward for the second part. I think 7. So nothing directly related to the Stargazer's Ridge goal line.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast