Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2016) iOS only

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Kissing booth - drops xp coins 1x cocoa bean
    LOL!!!... really?? 12 hours for ONE cocoa bean?? Lol.. A sugar would make sense, but um, am I the only one who doesn't see what a kissing booth has in common with a COCOA BEAN? That's seriously cracking me up, LOL

...is the booth a 1x1? (Still giggling, lolol)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    LOL!!!... really?? 12 hours for ONE cocoa bean?? Lol.. A sugar would make sense, but um, am I the only one who doesn't see what a kissing booth has in common with a COCOA BEAN? That's seriously cracking me up, LOL

The cocoa bean looks like a mouth lol water and cocoa bean, I think I will pass the new things and patiently wait for the troll

I want to expect nth keg less from you .

Executive Chef
    Thanks Annie ... Is it a 1x1 like the Bidding Booth from the Equestrian Event?
    Yeah, it's tiny. A little hard to see/tell apart from other things, but that's ok with me.
    My first collection was coins, Xp and 1 sugar, plus red petals, but I was maxed on them, so I don't know how many.
    Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Hey, I guess you don't understand the power of a kiss. Too bad .

I think I have enough experience with it that I would have a line on my kissing booth.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the kissing booth worth 25 cabbages? , apart from a collectors view. The bidding booth which looks similar ,cost only around 50 gems. But 22 cabbages would cost 180 gems . I guess red petals are a nice drop, but red trillium costs way lesser.. So I have the troll now in the tent, I didn't get him last month. I'm not planning to get any animals...Which would be more useful, the troll or the booth?

Rhino Keeper

Ever hear of Hershey's Kisses?????? 

Fashion Designer
    I'm probably going for the cupid cat and maybe the pink tunnel. If I'm feeling extra spendy maybe another fireworks dragon and the Bose headphone wearing sheep [says my friend!]

Fashion Designer
    I received 4 water from the tunnel of love my first try, appropriate drop I think. Always nice to get more than one item from an item. That said, I would have anticipated flower petals or chocolate too from all the valentines items...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast