Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: 02/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2016) iOS only

Rhino Keeper
    Have not yet seen the dragon this month, luckily bought one in jan. Did get Spaz once so far. OMG he fully deserves that nickname, hid him behind a building to begin with but realized I was forgetting to collect him. Now I'm kind if hoping I get to buy him a few more times and make a chorus line

Rhino Keeper
    My game has been refreshing a lot, sometimes going through the random Loading horse galloping icon and sometimes back pedalling and not completing everything I've tapped.

It did this while I was throwing cabbages today, I won a Spaz (24 throws) placed him and the game refreshed. No Spaz and yet the game thought I had used my cabbages and won a prize for the day, scary but eventually after two reboots it resynched itself to before I had thrown any cabbages.

So I knew the 24th cabbage I threw was the last item (a luminescence) I needed to win Spaz. I immediately touched that square but it was not the luminescence, instead it was a corn, which had been my first item the previous time.
    I watched as I rethrew all 24 cabbages in different squares to first time around, and the order the items that came out was (i think) the same list as it had been the first time (corn first through to luminescence last at 24 cabbages). Even though I touched different squares. So I think the squares that you touch do not matter at all!

I'm so waiting for Spaz. I just keep getting that tunnel of love. I've seen it days on days in a row now. Hopefully my game reads the forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Fingers crossed for you. I had to decide between a second Spaz or a second purple dragon. Never would have thought it but I loved his drops so much I went for Spaz over a purple dragon! Since buying two if him I now have max troll horns and no bones He certainly makes the hunter trade so much easier.

Executive Chef
    Got my fireworks dragon! It cost an arm and two legs but I'm happy since I missed the last sale. Hope it doesn't go on sale for 100 gems next week.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910