Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Separate storage for paper, parts and tools but with ability to buy/sell in shop

Rhino Keeper
    Shed sounds awesome....

Also a reset for the farmhouse....or ability to store it...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Another barn would be nice but I think maybe a shed would be better. The shed could hold the mining tools, saws, barn/silo upgrade parts and expansion papers. This would free up the barn to be used for mined ores, fish, crafted items and event upgrade parts. The next time we have an event that needs upgrade parts we wouldn't have to sell off the tools or barn/silo upgrade parts to make room in the barn.
    I agree, a shed would be a good idea. Especially since the quantities of expansion papers and upgrade parts go up and down as we expand/upgrade, it would be easier to find it in our inventories.

Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    Shed sounds awesome....

Also a reset for the farmhouse....or ability to store it...
    I don't mind the farmhouse remaining (mostly) as it is. I think, though, that it might be nice to get some new goals to fulfill.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I agree, a shed would be a good idea. Especially since the quantities of expansion papers and upgrade parts go up and down as we expand/upgrade, it would be easier to find it in our inventories.

I don't mind the farmhouse remaining (mostly) as it is. I think, though, that it might be nice to get some new goals to fulfill.
    Yes...that's what I meant...either new goals....or even redo the same...I don't mind...just something to do...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12