Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day Goals- February 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else still have the cream cheese and white chocolate in their stores?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    Never mind. It's gone now.

Fashion Designer
    I just lost a long post, but what was the point of this event? To me, it was just cooking dish after dish nonstop and still not enough to finish. We didn't even really use the Valentine's dishes much. And why not reward us with a high-paying special recipe? That would help with the inability to get rid of items in our pantry by helping us with exorbitant costs to upgrade or expand. Congrats to everyone who did finish. All I have right now is a feeling of bakery story two burnout. Sad, because I was happy we had a new game and already tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    i've managed to use up everything before event's end, so cannot see if previous goals' patry glitch is still here.
    if you see it in your pantry, i guess you can just delete it?

I really wanted that kitty! Even used up most of my quick serves in the end, desperately trying to get there. Close, but not enough.
    I liked this event better than the previous ones, but I still think it's too hard to get the final prize and exhausting to have to constantly pick up valentines and cook recipes. Just my opinion. Congratulations to all who finished!

I guess I'm the only one with this problem?? I tried hard to make it but couldn't finish... I went to buy the value pack with about 7 min left and that was already gone... So I made and sped up some more recipes. Why was the value pack gone early??? Lost out on a buy from me then....

My REAL issue is when the event was over, I got a "Last Chance" offer to buy the Kitty at "50% off" for 100 gems! I was all for it and happy again, but when I'd click on it, it would show my gems go down by 100 but not give me the kitty and also be stuck on the offer pop up, while not frozen. If you try to click on the 'x' it would ask if you were sure and again no matter what you clicked it still wouldn't close/accept the first screen. I tried many times and closed the game and the same thing would happen.... So I bought the kitty and this morning I still don't see it and now the option is gone(!).

Rhino Keeper
    I was disappointed to not get the kitty. If only I didn't have to work.

A couple posters have complained that the goal just involved cooking, cooking, and more cooking. But I can't think of what else we would be doing? Maybe placing some decor? I, for one, don't want to waste coins on decor I don't even want when I'm saving up to unlock dishes. I'd prefer the goals continue to require more baking.

Fashion Designer
    Im so sad that they gave us a $1.99 deal for the dog kissing booth after I spent 5$ to get the gems to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Im so sad that they gave us a $1.99 deal for the dog kissing booth after I spent 5$ to get the gems to buy it.
    Blarg, me too. I spent the 75 gems. :/

We'll just have to remember to wait tIL the very last day to purchase things. XD

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalLunchbox View Post
    Blarg, me too. I spent the 75 gems. :/

We'll just have to remember to wait tIL the very last day to purchase things. XD
    Yeah, I thought I waited long enough since I waited until the last deal that we had till the event was over, but I forgot the decor was there for 3 more days. Next time I'll remember to check the decor time if it is different.