Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day Goals- February 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by catpaladin View Post
    Thank you so much for this explanation.. I was going to give up due to time constraints thinking it was hopeless. I have an iPhone 6splus... it never occurred to me that the game wouldn't be sized to this. Now, I'm excited.
    No problem! Goodluck with the goals

Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    Ugh I'm getting bored! I'm sorry I'm reaching my limit with this game! I feel like I'm constantly making stuff to reaching incredible goals! Is the kitty an animated item like the owl because I may hang in there! One would think that things may get easier as you advance in the game but things just get more and more expensive and harder to obtain! It's not worth all my free time!
    I can only agree with that sadly, i only have 2 days left to reach all goals. The amount of items for cards are to much, and the time limit is just too short.

Executive Chef
    Won't make it in spite of of constant baking and cooking. Just hit over 2,000 and was excited for a minute until I realized the goal was 2,600 not 2,000.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Won't make it in spite of of constant baking and cooking. Just hit over 2,000 and was excited for a minute until I realized the goal was 2,600 not 2,000.
    You still can get the 2600 prize though with 2 days left! I just made it to 1000 today, don't think I will be able to collect remaining 1600 cards in next 2 days :<

Just wondering if anyone actually collected all 4600 cards?

Cooking n baking like mad man 16 hours a day in 4 day, finally got kitty ^_^

Rhino Keeper
    I completed every goals yesterday evening too

Executive Chef
    I will finish the second goal, I have 2200-ish valentines right now. Im sad I won't get the kitty but no way can I get 2000+ valentines in less than 2 days. But this was a much more enjoyable goal, I just wish that mastering the recipes gave bonus valentines like the last event gave bonus marshmallows.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Yup. I'm enjoying this event too. I have 4300 cards. It's definitely very doable and achievable. I go at my own pace, play more when I can, play less when I'm busy. I don't have to set alarm like with previous events lol

I would like to see one thing though...that if we finish the event early, we get rewarded like with the marshmallow event where we got 9 marshmallows after we finished early. This would give me something to do after I'm done, instead of having no incentive whatsoever to continue cooking the valentine recipes.

A big, huge thank you to CammoAmmo for posting all the steps and info well ahead of time. This has enabled me to plan ahead and finish this event in a timely manner. Thank you!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Yup. I'm enjoying this event too. I have 4300 cards. It's definitely very doable and achievable. I go at my own pace, play more when I can, play less when I'm busy. I don't have to set alarm like with previous events lol

I would like to see one thing though...that if we finish the event early, we get rewarded like with the marshmallow event where we got 9 marshmallows after we finished early. This would give me something to do after I'm done, instead of having no incentive whatsoever to continue cooking the valentine recipes.

A big, huge thank you to CammoAmmo for posting all the steps and info well ahead of time. This has enabled me to plan ahead and finish this event in a timely manner. Thank you!!
    no problem! I agree with getting bonuses for finishing early, that was a really wonderful surprise on the marshmallow goal. After seeing the 3 prizes, however, I think if having only one prize would mean that I got one of better quality I would prefer that. The cat's face looks static and pixelated, and the hearts bubbling above the love potion are not matching the still hearts. The kissing booth dog is such a cute thing, I spent my first 5$ on the game just to buy it because its tail wags so cutely and it's panting! If only that was the reward I would take that over 3 different rewards- although there's nothing hugely wrong with the rewards and I still think it is wonderful to have different levels of rewards so that it's not all or nothing. Either way, I liked this goal a lot.

Host(ess)
    I really hope we can have a special mixer for cream cheese frosting, a 2 hour recipe is just too much for my mixers to handle ....
    Also if we can get more exp from event recipes, I'm sure people from all level would have a higher momentum in baking them, even though their return (gold) on investment are very bad; and we can also trade Valentine cards for gold, it would make this the best event ever (like 500 gold for a card, huehuehue).
    PS: The kissing booth dog is soooo cute <3