Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Event - February 4, 2016 - IOS Only

Executive Chef
    Hey gang! Update for the droid users...

57 new items in the market. For 4 days, alot of Valentine's stuff on sale, and it looks like alot of that is coin bought. For 11 days only...it looks like various rewards from the grape event (gazebo, building skins, which I have never seen before now, etc). And a 4 day value pack with the pergoda plus 14 of each grape for $10 usd...I am actually thrilled to see all of this stuff! Gotta see if I can scrape together some money for gems though lmao!!

I will try to keep an eye out for basic items you all might need...but if you can give me a heads up here, I can start making things like sugar, chocolate etc you may need for the event! <3
    Last edited by Niire; 02-04-16 at 06:28 PM.

I was wondering what kinds of decorations anyone has gotten from the mailboxes. I bought one, not realizing it was a one-use-only item. Spent 1500 coins on it, and when I put in my letter, it gave me 100 coins back. Definite waste on that use... But if there's something other than what's for sale on the market, then I may try again. Can anyone confirm getting something that isn't already for sale as a reward from the mailbox?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonManda View Post
    I was wondering what kinds of decorations anyone has gotten from the mailboxes. I bought one, not realizing it was a one-use-only item. Spent 1500 coins on it, and when I put in my letter, it gave me 100 coins back. Definite waste on that use... But if there's something other than what's for sale on the market, then I may try again. Can anyone confirm getting something that isn't already for sale as a reward from the mailbox?
    I received 2 Valentine's cards in exchange for 1 Love Letter.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonManda View Post
    I received 1 dart from my mailbox...not sure if I want to buy anymore?? I wonder if we'd get something more from the mailbox you buy with gems?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by suncatchers View Post
    I received 1 dart from my mailbox...not sure if I want to buy anymore?? I wonder if we'd get something more from the mailbox you buy with gems?
    I got one axe for the mine. My second mailbox gave me one Valentine card. One mailbox was coins, one gems. Not sure which gave which, but not excited about either prize

Rhino Keeper
    Part 3

Buy 12 rose bushes
    Collect 12 roses (uses pink shears, 1 per bush)

Next expansion
    3 rose bouquets - made in the studio and 24 Valentine cards

Looks like can't make rose bouquets until this goal is satisfied

Farm Supplier
    How do you get the pink shears?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Part 3

Buy 12 rose bushes
    Collect 12 roses (uses pink shears, 1 per bush)

Next expansion
    3 rose bouquets - made in the studio and 24 Valentine cards

Looks like can't make rose bouquets until this goal is satisfied
    Di you think we can buy the bushes now or should we wait for the quest to open?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Windracer321 View Post
    How do you get the pink shears?
    I got one from delivery.

Rhino Keeper
    The nets from the fishing pond gets you oysters

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast