Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Event - February 4, 2016 - IOS Only

If anyone has a rhinestone collar they can sell me plz add me and let me know. I have been searching and can't find one and I am not on the step to be able to make it yet. :/

I have 1 pink shears, 4 bouquets, 1 heart chocolate box, 9 pearls, and 6 rhinestones in my shop now. I'm almost finished - just trying to get the last few cards.

Greetings, does anyone have any valentines cards to sell please? I am on level 6. I would love to get that cute fox ���� thanks
    RugglesRaccoon

Rhino Keeper
    Losing faith that I'm gonna make it. I've checked the newspaper constantly the past couple of days and no cards! Tons of pointless letters that nobody wants, though...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    Losing faith that I'm gonna make it. I've checked the newspaper constantly the past couple of days and no cards! Tons of pointless letters that nobody wants, though...
    If you can afford it, you might buy the letters and use mailboxes to get the cards you need. I know that the mailboxes are 1,500 coins each and can only be used once, and the odds are good that you'll get a lot of other stuff before you get cards, but you never know, you might be lucky and get 4 or more cards with just 1 mailbox.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    If you can afford it, you might buy the letters and use mailboxes to get the cards you need. I know that the mailboxes are 1,500 coins each and can only be used once, and the odds are good that you'll get a lot of other stuff before you get cards, but you never know, you might be lucky and get 4 or more cards with just 1 mailbox.
    I bought one before and received one flax, which kind of turned me off to the concept, but we'll see if I get desperate enough over the next couple days lol :P

Farm Supplier
    I have some event items left, bracelet, collar, cards, flowers even. Would love to help a fellow farmer on here. Please write on my wall. I will hold off selling for now just in case.

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone else had the game undo what you have done or at least not register it? First I fished for 15 pearls and made the necklace yet the goal said I had only gathered 13 pearls? Now I have made the rhinestone collar, but the goal says I still need to make it??

Fashion Designer
    Add Limey and Kelly

Post on their wall you need cards, they and others helped me get the cards I needed

Don't do goals just upgrade the fox

Also post on your wall your need, people do reach out

I only had 6 cards 3 days ago, finished fox yesterday morning by buying cards. I than got 2 after I won fox and sold those

I do have 1 rhinestone and 1 pearl collar if you need it to get fox post on my wall

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MsScarlet29 View Post
    I have some event items left, bracelet, collar, cards, flowers even. Would love to help a fellow farmer on here. Please write on my wall. I will hold off selling for now just in case.

Maybe post on their wall you have cards