Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Event - February 4, 2016 - IOS Only

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moocheeky69 View Post
    I've been looking all day, no joy been through paper and visiting non stop
    Are you on now, will sell as soon as I know you are on

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone needing roses? I have 2 bouquets, 6 roses, and 3 pink shears. You'll still have to plant & clip your roses but you can upgrade faster without waiting for all bouquets to finish crafting. Then you too can sell roses to help others. I'm on central time zone in U.S.
    I've received so much help from people here that I just might get my fox before the end. I was so frustrated before with dismal drop rates for Valentine cards (stuck on goal 2 for many days) but great people here selling things have me just 1 upgrade to go. I will still continue to craft items to sell & help others. Still need those Valentine cards though.
    Last edited by PrairieGrass; 02-11-16 at 02:11 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have any Valentine's they'd like to sell?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    Anyone needing roses? I have 2 bouquets, 6 roses, and 3 pink shears. You'll still have to plant & clip your roses but you can upgrade faster without waiting for all bouquets to finish crafting. Then you too can sell roses to help others. I'm on central time zone in U.S.
    I've received so much help from people here that I just might get my fox before the end. I was so frustrated before with dismal drop rates for Valentine cards (stuck on goal 2 for many days) but great people here selling things have me just 1 upgrade to go. I will still continue to craft items to sell & help others. Still need those Valentine cards though.
    Just bought 4 shears, posted extra roses in newspaper. Had to spend 10 diamonds for last shear, not bad

Need 30 more valentines and rhinestone bracelet to upgrade next level

Just wish it didn't take so much space in barn, had to sell all expansion permits, maps, etc
    Last edited by transberry; 02-11-16 at 05:47 PM.

Is is mathematically possible to finish now if I'm on step 3 of 8 ? I have rose bushes planted and grown, have gathered 6 roses, have 2 of 3 rose things (I know I just bought one in a shop - guess I bought the other one several days ago) and 7/24 cards. I quit several days ago because I went 2 days with 2 pink shears. I've just gotten several pink shears in a row and wondered if I have time to try now. I just missed finishing the grape event because I couldn't get the right colors of grapes, so I don't want to put a lot of effort into this now if it's not possible to finish. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredMomofDMK View Post
    Is is mathematically possible to finish now if I'm on step 3 of 8 ? I have rose bushes planted and grown, have gathered 6 roses, have 2 of 3 rose things (I know I just bought one in a shop - guess I bought the other one several days ago) and 7/24 cards. I quit several days ago because I went 2 days with 2 pink shears. I've just gotten several pink shears in a row and wondered if I have time to try now. I just missed finishing the grape event because I couldn't get the right colors of grapes, so I don't want to put a lot of effort into this now if it's not possible to finish. Thanks.
    I think you can, I still need 30 valentines cards

Just got to step 3 of goals

You can upgrade fox by buying items and not having to finish the goals, saw many bouquets, pearls, rhinestones and nets for sale today

Valentine cards seem the hardest to get

Thank you. I wasn't sure how many of those items you could buy vs having to make. I'll buy whatever I can find and hope it works.

Rhino Keeper
    I have some rhinestones and a couple of pink shears in my shop now.....8:30pm EST.

****SOLD
    Last edited by anne202b; 02-11-16 at 06:55 PM.

Got your stones. Thanks !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredMomofDMK View Post
    Got your stones. Thanks !
    Glad you were able to snatch 'em up, TiredMomofDMK.