Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Event - February 4, 2016 - IOS Only

Rhino Keeper
    Sold 1 rhinestone bracelet and all my extra valentines fast, but still have one bracelet for sale in my shop, has been in there for a few hours now....if anyone needs it

Rhino Keeper
    I picked up a pearl bracelet from a store , so happy ! I am making pearls but will put them in my store. I have 1 pink shear left and some nets and oysters. A bunch of mining tools, I already have my rhinestone collar from a friend's store. I'd rather help a forum friend out before putting them in my general store. Now I just need to find 30+ Valentine cards.

Quote Originally Posted by RobsAngel91214 View Post
    Does anyone have 1 pearl necklace they can sell me plz. I just made it to step 3 but I am stuck there till tomorrow as the roses take a whole day to grow. Plz add me if u can help me out. tysm
    Yes!! I have one in my storage barn, but my shop is full of merchandise that hasn't sold yet. My game name is 🌽NellyMaize🌽

I have completed all of the levels and have my fox. What on earth was the purpose of all those love letters? I have 56 of them clogging up space in my barn and they were never used in the game!

Fashion Designer
    YIKES! I am in the process of making the rhinestone collar and at first it showed that I had completed my goal... since it was in the studio being crafted. But now it is showing that i need to make a collar!? Does it have to come out of studio to count?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andis4pawsbakery View Post
    I have completed all of the levels and have my fox. What on earth was the purpose of all those love letters? I have 56 of them clogging up space in my barn and they were never used in the game!
    the love letters are used to get prizes from the mailboxes that you need to purchase. Really any more than 5 were a waste. I also think many of us were worried about getting rid of them "just in case" !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    YIKES! I am in the process of making the rhinestone collar and at first it showed that I had completed my goal... since it was in the studio being crafted. But now it is showing that i need to make a collar!? Does it have to come out of studio to count?
    It shouldn't... All my goals went away as soon as it went in.. Granted I had bought one collar and had already upgraded all the way.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a pearl necklace if anybody needs one. Post on my wall and I will put it up for you.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 13 cards.. If U need them post on my wall please.

Executive Chef
    I'm 9 cards away from my little cute foxy!!! So clooooose.