Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Event - February 4, 2016 - IOS Only

Host(ess)
    Anyone out there able to add me and has shears for sale, just aren't dropping got 3 out of about 20 deliveries. Based on that got to do 110 deliveries to finish roses like I'm going to get fox!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moocheeky69 View Post
    Anyone out there able to add me and has shears for sale, just aren't dropping got 3 out of about 20 deliveries. Based on that got to do 110 deliveries to finish roses like I'm going to get fox!!
    Hey. It's not much, but I do have two shears that I haven't sold yet. So if you want them pm me here, and also leave a message on my wall! I'll try to keep checking, but I'm at work.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moocheeky69 View Post
    I am having trouble figuring out how to add people to help. I have a couple of pairs promised to someone if I can figure this problem out. I still have more pairs to "donate" . Moocheeky69 , if you can tell me how to add you I would be happy to post some for you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kellanrevere View Post
    I am having trouble figuring out how to add people to help. I have a couple of pairs promised to someone if I can figure this problem out. I still have more pairs to "donate" . Moocheeky69 , if you can tell me how to add you I would be happy to post some for you.
    Heya, see the little icon with the people on the top right? Click that, then select the 3rd tab - "Invite". You can then type in your "Friend's Storm8 ID" which is the username they have on their forum: mine would be sloebear, even though my farm name is different. I hope that helps, let me know if there's anything else!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sloebear View Post
    Heya, see the little icon with the people on the top right? Click that, then select the 3rd tab - "Invite". You can then type in your "Friend's Storm8 ID" which is the username they have on their forum: mine would be sloebear, even though my farm name is different. I hope that helps, let me know if there's anything else!
    TY Sloebear, I had tried that and strange names came up for the farms. Guess that is what is supposed to happen, eh ? That info helped a lot.
    I play day & night and enjoy being a good neighbor and helping with requests.

Fashion Designer
    i need pink shears too

Huge thanks

Farm Supplier
    I'm going to bed selling off my spare oyster nets, oysters, one pearl bracelet and one rhinestone collar at half past the hour - 36 minutes from now. I will also be selling 2 pairs of clippers and any spare cards I have at 35 past the hour and then whenever I get one from delivery. I hope you guys get some of them!

Edit: one rhinestone collar is still making which I will sell later - message me if you want it

Executive Chef
    Hey guys, I have two pink shears, it's not much but if you want it, pm me and also write on my wall. I'll try to keep checking, but I'm at work so I may not respond right away.

My S8 id is akclawson48. I am putting the cards in my store as I receive them. I am finishing up a Pearl bracelet and will be putting it in my store as well. Sometime after 9 EST, I will be putting a rhinestone collar in my store. Just trying to help out any of you that need some items.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on goal 5 , making nets. I am STILL getting pink shears in deliveries .... What's up with that ? I need Valentine cards, not shears.
    Shears going into my store.