Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Event - February 4, 2016 - IOS Only

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by taratown29 View Post
    Took me nearly 60 deliveries to get the 20 cards needed to complete goal 2. Never, not once, got the pink shears. Now I need 12 to complete goal 3 ??? What kind of drop rate are you getting on shears ???
    I too have done at least 60 deliveries with no pink shears.

S8 - please can you check the drop rate of the shears. Thanks
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Farm Supplier
    While waiting on my roses to be ready, what does making a bouquet of roses need and how many roses does a bouquet needs?? Thanks.

Just managed to get to quest #2. Lost count of how many deliveries I sent but didn't receive any shear.

Btw, can any kind android player tell me how much does the cupid corgi cost? TIA!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    OH NO.... I panicked when I saw 10 heart boxes for sale. and I bought them! LOL. will they do me any good in this event?

Fashion Designer
    Dangit...i am really messing this event up! I thought by 'milk Chocolates' it meant those chocolate squares! LOL. I didn't even look at the picture. After waiting for 5 choc. squares to craft, I noticed they weren't registering. DUH. I have had the flu,,,, that's my excuse for starting late on this event and then being too fuzzy headed to follow instructions. Sticking to my story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Dangit...i am really messing this event up! I thought by 'milk Chocolates' it meant those chocolate squares! LOL. I didn't even look at the picture. After waiting for 5 choc. squares to craft, I noticed they weren't registering. DUH. I have had the flu,,,, that's my excuse for starting late on this event and then being too fuzzy headed to follow instructions. Sticking to my story
    LOL you're not alone with either post...I saw some heart boxes for sale and grabbed them really quickly too! As for the chocolates, I saw that the heart boxes were made in the chocolatier but read it too quickly and thought you collect them from making choc squares, so I filled it up by making choc squares then had to wait for all of them to finish before I could start the milk chocolate. If you're blaming the flu can I blame my cold???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by suncatchers View Post
    LOL you're not alone with either post...I saw some heart boxes for sale and grabbed them really quickly too! As for the chocolates, I saw that the heart boxes were made in the chocolatier but read it too quickly and thought you collect them from making choc squares, so I filled it up by making choc squares then had to wait for all of them to finish before I could start the milk chocolate. If you're blaming the flu can I blame my cold???
    I feel much better now knowing that someone else thought the squares were the choc. to make! and yes, you get to use a cold for your excuse. We sleep alot when we are sick... can't be online farming as much. : )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suncatchers View Post
    Does anyone know if the love letters are needed for anything besides the mailboxes? I don't really plan on buying a mailbox for each of the letters I'm getting, so they're just taking up space in my barn....wondering if I should sell some and maybe hang onto a few (any chance there will be a goal that includes love letters??).
    Yeah I'm wondering the same thing...taking up too much space so I think I'm gonna sell them.

Executive Chef
    Hey, Cupid Corgi is 260 gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    On the plus side, you DO need the Dark Chocolate to make the Chocolate Boxes, so they won't go to waste.

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast