Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Event - February 4, 2016 - IOS Only

Farm Supplier
    For those who have finished a roses level, how do the pink shears work? Once you have them can you always harvest roses or do you need a new one for each rose or each batch of harvesting?

Thanks for all the insights here, it really helps

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Windracer321 View Post
    For those who have finished a roses level, how do the pink shears work? Once you have them can you always harvest roses or do you need a new one for each rose or each batch of harvesting?

Thanks for all the insights here, it really helps
    You use the shear to cut the rose bush. A shear for each bush and a rose for each cut. The bush will be gone after a cut, you'll need to buy more bushes for more roses. Suggest that you buy more since the harvest time is 22 hrs. Hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    With one pair of shears every 50-60 deliveries this is not a reasonable quest.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Windracer321 View Post
    With one pair of shears every 50-60 deliveries this is not a reasonable quest.
    I had gotten a shear so far. The event only just started. Keep trying...

Check Stormie shop daily and see if she sells you an event goody.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if the love letters are needed for anything besides the mailboxes? I don't really plan on buying a mailbox for each of the letters I'm getting, so they're just taking up space in my barn....wondering if I should sell some and maybe hang onto a few (any chance there will be a goal that includes love letters??).

Rhino Keeper

New 'net' in Bait shop - what's up?

ok, with the new valentine update: Fish shop - made the new 'fish nets'
    fished with the nets - only get oysters - Nothing that I have does anything with oysters. (lvl 50 have sushi shop)
    Am I missing something here? Or will there be anything else that goes with this besides sell them.

Just was curious is some new dish will go with this at a higher level or something.

Rhino Keeper
    Methinks you do something with the oysters in the studio when you get to that stage of the event...perhaps convert them to pearls and then a pearl necklace.....

Rhino Keeper
    o-o-o-h, glad I didn't sell them - hope I've got enough barn space

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I had gotten a shear so far. The event only just started. Keep trying...

Check Stormie shop daily and see if she sells you an event goody.
    Are you already on the stage to buy the roses? I only had one shear but once I passed the chocolate stage, the orders started dropping the shears almost every delivery.

New Resident
    Are you all able to see romantic picnic upgrade requirements? I'm at stage 2, making my milk chocolates, but if I press the romantic picnic, I don't upgrade requirements or the upgrade button. Should I be worried?

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast