Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Event - February 4, 2016 - IOS Only

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by noemata View Post
    'Gems' are key.......
    to speed up deliveries?

How to Upgrade Romantic Picnic to Stage 4 with string.... Pls help...

I've the answer already... Thanks
    Last edited by cops2017; 02-06-16 at 06:40 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I didn't buy them pre event. I came here and several people said to pre buy them since they take 22 hours to mature. So I went and did that only to not have them count.
    Well I guess lesson learnt and the members meant well, it does saves time but you have to spend more. Good thing the rose bush isnt expensive. The goal events are tasks specific, so I dont buy/make until I get to the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by summit777 View Post
    ➡️ Is there an answer for that?
    We wont know the answer until someone reaches Goal 8. However you can make a judgement call if you want to base on past events but there's no guarantee for that. In past events, we had similar items like lanterns, archery targets, pine trees etc which functioned like the mailboxes. They (coins and gems ones) were good for one or two times and disappeared after. In those events, items equivalent to Love Letters were only for the mailboxes. Hold on to it if you want to play safe until we see what are required of the later goals.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-06-16 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    What is the mailbox for?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaleecia View Post
    What is the mailbox for?
    You put a Love Letter into it to receive a random gift - coins, farm item or event item.

Does anyone know yet if we need the pink shears for any other goal? I have ten extra I'd like to sell to help people who need them but don't want to get rid of them if I will still need them.

So I paid $1500 for a $19 prize of flax?.?? Wow

Rhino Keeper
    Since very poor drop from deliveries (I've bought nearly all my valentines cards from the market) And lack of time, I suppouse I can buy some rose bushes earlier to make a bouquets when goal says so? But how many? Is it one rose from bush?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterAbode View Post
    Does anyone know yet if we need the pink shears for any other goal? I have ten extra I'd like to sell to help people who need them but don't want to get rid of them if I will still need them.
    4 deliveries 1 note, day 3

This is impossible

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Well I guess lesson learnt and the members meant well, it does saves time but you have to spend more. Good thing the rose bush isnt expensive. The goal events are tasks specific, so I dont buy/make until I get to the goal.

We wont know the answer until someone reaches Goal 8. However you can make a judgement call if you want to base on past events but there's no guarantee for that. In past events, we had similar items like lanterns, archery targets, pine trees etc which functioned like the mailboxes. They (coins and gems ones) were good for one or two times and disappeared after. In those events, items equivalent to Love Letters were only for the mailboxes. Hold on to it if you want to play safe until we see what are required of the later goals.
    OOPS! I have already unloaded my love letters. Cross fingers that we won't need them!