Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Event - February 4, 2016 - IOS Only

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    Hmmmm I'm not sure what will happen after the event so my advice is instead of selling the shears, use the shears to get rid of the bushes and then sell the roses.
    I think we will be able to store them. I clicked on them and the storage icon is dark now, so hopefully we can use it after the event is over. I can also sell them......but get 0 to do that.

Farm Supplier

May as well quit....

Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    Hmmmm I'm not sure what will happen after the event so my advice is instead of selling the shears, use the shears to get rid of the bushes and then sell the roses.

I've just done 9 deliveries and got one Valentine card. I have the rose bouquets but can't upgrade as its not dropping valentines cards. The drop date is absolutely terrible. Storm8 should yet again be ashamed of themselves.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kruimeltje1979 View Post
    Hi all will be putting up Valentine items (bouquets, chocolate boxes, and cards) 2 hours from now. Also;

I WILL BE CRAFTING PEARLS AND NECKLACES FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS FOR THOSE THAT NEED THEM. PLMK IF YOU DO ��
    Hi, I'm hoping to buy a pearl necklace - just added you. Are you putting any up any time soon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amberp27 View Post
    Bought a deluxe mailbox with real cash and received ONE shovel!!!! Really???? Btw I'm new to this forum. I've been reading but just signed in for the first time. Thanks everyone for the "heads up"s and accepting my requests and all the helpful hints.
    That is horrible, I don't know how items are chosen but without bragging I have been very lucky with what I have received from my real money mailbox. I have only used 4 of the mailboxes , got 3 great prizes and felt disappointed when I got a repeat bicycle. ONE shovel ? Just awful, wish I could send you my second bike .

Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    I have 1 pink shear. I will be on my farm in 15 minutes, so post on my wall when you're ready and I can sell it to you. Also, are you on the task where you need the shears? The drop rate for those is abysmal if you haven't reached that task yet, but picks up once that is the current task. You stop getting the shears once you've finished the rose task.
    Thats the task I'm on right now. You have to cut 12 roses. I've been on it for a few days now. It's very annoying!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt1192 View Post
    Thats the task I'm on right now. You have to cut 12 roses. I've been on it for a few days now. It's very annoying!!!
    Pop over to my farm and I will sell you a pink shear. Sorry I can't help more than that.

EDIT: Please post on my wall when you are ready!

I have 1 pink shear. I will be on my farm in 15 minutes, so post on my wall when you're ready and I can sell it to you. Also, are you on the task where you need the shears? The drop rate for those is abysmal if you haven't reached that task yet, but picks up once that is the current task. You stop getting the shears once you've finished the rose task.
    BTW I sent you an neighbor invite

Rhino Keeper
    Pop over to my farm and I will sell you a pink shear. Sorry I can't help more than that.

EDIT: Please post on my wall when you are ready!
    How do you know when someone is on your farm if you wish to try to sell them a particular item ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt1192 View Post
    BTW I sent you an neighbor invite
    Ah, I see the request. Pink shear is going up now!

Ah, I see the request. Pink shear is going up now!
    Thank you!!!! 2 down 10 to go!!