Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Event - February 4, 2016 - IOS Only

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Is anyone selling shears? I am stuck because I have not received one pair of shears in two days of deliveries.
    Just bought some cards, but still need shears

Blanket says you need rose bouquets to upgrade

Can't make those unless I have shears

Had to sell off all expansion permits and land deeds to hold 24 valentines, only had a barn space of 55

I am at goal 2 but the fox upgrade wants the necklace now so I need to make it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RobsAngel91214 View Post
    I am at goal 2 but the fox upgrade wants the necklace now so I need to make it.
    Ok, you wouldnt be able to make it in that case. But you can buy it from newspaper, neighbours or forum members here to upgrade your picnic. You can get your fox once you have fully upgraded the picnic.

To add: You will also need to buy a rhinestone bracelet for your last upgrade. See Post 1 for upgrade info. I would help to make one for you if I could but unfortunately I no longer have that option to craft it.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-10-16 at 09:08 AM.

Does anyone have 1 pearl necklace they can sell me plz. I just made it to step 3 but I am stuck there till tomorrow as the roses take a whole day to grow. Plz [] help me out. tysm
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-11-16 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Removed add me comments

Needingb V-day cards!! If anyone could help out. Thank ya!!

Fashion Designer
    Need one more rock to make my rhinestone bracket & am needing Valentine cards.
    Can't get any tools or cards to drop on my many deliveries
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RobsAngel91214 View Post
    Does anyone have 1 pearl necklace they can sell me plz. I just made it to step 3 but I am stuck there till tomorrow as the roses take a whole day to grow. Plz [] help me out. tysm
    I have one just let me know when to put it up for you. I will be here till 2:30 then later this afternoon
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-11-16 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Rhino Keeper
    Kinda stunned I made it to the end already! Got my lovely fox after so much newspaper searching my fingers bleed, but didn't spend any gems or real money this time. Thank you S8! I really enjoy this kind of challenging but not impossible events, this one was one of the best!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Need one more rock to make my rhinestone bracket & am needing Valentine cards.
    Can't get any tools or cards to drop on my many deliveries
    Heya, if you're still stuck needing a rock, I have spares tools. Would you like me to sell you one, or I can sell you some tools if you prefer?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by redfoxytail View Post
    Also according to one poster you don't need to finish the goals, just upgrade the picnic blanket to get the fox. I'm up to crafting the pearls stage so I'll help where I can. I've also seen valentines cards up for sale. Usually near the middle and end of events you'll find them as people start selling their stuff when they've finished their quests.
    This is not true...you have to complete the goal of making 15 nets before you can do anything with the oysters or pearls in the studio! And...why your able to make the nets before you reach this goal makes no sense because they don't even count towards the goal!
    So unless you are able to watch the newspaper 24/7 or troll your neighbors farms and get lucky finding a bracelet already made you must complete the goal.