Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Event - February 4, 2016 - IOS Only

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by catlicja View Post
    Since very poor drop from deliveries (I've bought nearly all my valentines cards from the market) And lack of time, I suppouse I can buy some rose bushes earlier to make a bouquets when goal says so? But how many? Is it one rose from bush?
    You need 12 rose bushes. Each one gives one rose, then have to make three bouquets, 4 roses for each.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catlicja View Post
    Since very poor drop from deliveries (I've bought nearly all my valentines cards from the market) And lack of time, I suppouse I can buy some rose bushes earlier to make a bouquets when goal says so? But how many? Is it one rose from bush?
    If you buy the bushes before level 3, they won't count toward the goal. I'm in level 3 now, and have some roses I bought in the newspaper, but the ability to craft the bouquets has not been unlocked yet. Looks like to me, I won't be able to craft them till level 4 when it is part of the that level goals.

Host(ess)
    I planted mine early, they will count for the cut roses, but you will still need to plant twelve more to count towards the goal of planting them. But you cannot cut them until you have the goal, or they won't count. The crafting part of the bouquets shows up after you plant and cut all twelve roses.

Host(ess)
    Your cut ones that you bought can be used for the bouquets, but you need to first plant twelve, and cut twelve for the bouquet to show up in the studio.
    Last edited by jaxvan; 02-06-16 at 09:53 AM.

Banned
    I think the love letters just makes you need extra barn space and then sell off everything tools, expansions for no good purpose I too wasted my gem mailbox at least I got a bike😐 and why can't they just post all the goals ? What's the deal?

Rhino Keeper
    The drop rates are horrible (like others have said). Still working on getting shears, for last 2 days. I have done probably close to 100 deliveries and still don't have enough shears or valentines to upgrade the blanket. Once I got to goal 3 , the valentine rate slowed down. The only thing I get from deliveries now is the love letters....and who wants those?!?!

Rhino Keeper
    Since the beginning of this quest, I have had only ONE shear drop. I just bought one from the Newspaper. I hope to find more there. Obviously the drop rate for shears is dismal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by catpaladin View Post
    Since the beginning of this quest, I have had only ONE shear drop. I just bought one from the Newspaper. I hope to find more there. Obviously the drop rate for shears is dismal for me.

I will put 5 on the market in one hour if you want to add me. I have more than that - just not sure if we need them later.

Executive Chef
    Just started crafting the first rose bouquet. (The shears dropped okay after I reached the stage where they were needed.)

I bought lots of extra rose bushes to decorate my farm - they are very pretty!

Ever since downloading Valentine update I have been having issues with the bait shop. Every time I load the bait shop the game resets and deletes most of my loaded bait and when it completes the bait loaded it doesn't add it to my inventory. I have tried to make the netting several times but it resets and the netting disappears. Yet if I load the netting and then collect in other areas when it resets the netting load is gone but the collections in the other areas do not change. It appears to be an issue only with the bait shop. Anyone else having this issue?