Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Missing the "free gem" icon

Free gems in my restaurant story disappear for few days. May I know what is going on? How long it going to take it to appear back in my restaurant?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Josiemay70 View Post
    Free gems in my restaurant story disappear for few days. May I know what is going on? How long it going to take it to appear back in my restaurant?
    Sorry to say, but the free gem videos are a promotional feature that is randomly assigned so there is no way to know if or when it will return.

Some players have it leave for a while then return again, others always have it and others still have never seen the offer at all. There is nothing we can do to bring back the offers or hurry their return; only time will tell if your offers will return and when they do so.

Host(ess)
    Have you ever spent money or iTunes or whatever on the game. I think once you do its gone. I have an iPad that has it but I never spent money on it. And my iPhone doesnt have it. And I spent money on the game thats the only difference I see
    Last edited by jws3rd; 07-24-19 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Typo

Hello, I didn’t get the “Free Gems” icon (and neither the “Watch ad to speed cooking up“ button) in the last three days. I didn’t used real money to buy any gems and could use this feature continuously for about 4 months now. Any experiences with this situation? When will this feature come back for me (if ever)?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Metapont1618 View Post
    Hello, I didn’t get the “Free Gems” icon (and neither the “Watch ad to speed cooking up“ button) in the last three days. I didn’t used real money to buy any gems and could use this feature continuously for about 4 months now. Any experiences with this situation? When will this feature come back for me (if ever)?
    I have the same problem. I lost it a while ago and than after a few weeks the gem-icon popped up again. And since yesterday it's gone again.
    So I'm hoping it will come back in a few weeks. But I doubt it.

In BS it never came back after purchasing a few gems in the gem sale.

Host(ess)
    Mine disappeared today too

I hope it's only a bug 😅

Rhino Keeper
    The free gem icon is there but video cannot load this happens in this restaurant and my other restaurant

Any suggestions? If I try to load message I get is video failed to load or video did not finish while I have not seen any video

Anybody else having or had the same problem and how can it be fixed?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybasenji View Post
    The free gem icon is there but video cannot load this happens in this restaurant and my other restaurant

Any suggestions? If I try to load message I get is video failed to load or video did not finish while I have not seen any video

Anybody else having or had the same problem and how can it be fixed?
    No issue in my game. Can you check your device and connection as video streaming can be more heavy? Please post in Bugs and Issues forum if you need more help. Hope it works.

New Resident
    I lost the free gems icon from the time I have purchased a gem on sale. Is it ok if I also write an email for this issue, why and when ill get back the free gems icon which was missing for 2-months now since I made a purchase .

New Resident

Lost the ability to get free gems by watching adverts

I have recently made a purchase of 275 gems so I could expand my Restaurant which i have received but since receiving and using them I seem to have lost the daily free gem allocation of 10 gems which I would normally get by watching the adverts and promotions,

can anyone help or advise me please

Many thanks

Sue