Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What is going to make you stop playing?

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Only breeding common dragons one after another!

Hey guys, I am a new player but I already have around 80 dragons at level 57, lately I have been using breeding combos of super rare dragons on levels 9 and 10 but I am ONLY getting COMMON dragons one after another!
    My latest attempts results were in this order:
    Love
    Island
    Island
    Island
    Island
    Coral
    And the latest egg on my nest will take 20 hours to hatch so most likely is another island egg!
    Is that normal? Does it happen to anyone else too?
    Please help!

Executive Chef
    I only have availability for 2 more habitats after that I'm maxed out, yet I hardly ever breed anything new.

Plus I'm sick of the constant crashing on android, as usual they always blame the player's device it doesn't matter if it's the most recent Samsung tablet or not, it's our side at fault.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Yes, there have been some awesome additions to the game, but they are greedier and greedier by each month.
    You are aware of the fact that S8/TeamLava is a business right? Their ultimate goal is to make a profit like any other business, how else would S8/TL pay their employee's, finance the game, pay for new content, updates, the DS (and other) forums, etc - this is not called being greedy, it's being a successful business. They aren't in business just to give us a free game, contests, sales, promotions, content, updates, etc - we are lucky that they choose to give us these things, S8/TL could charge us, the customers, just to download & play the game as many other businesses do, they could choose to not give us ways to earn free gold daily like many other businesses! They could stop giving us new content & updates every week like many other game developers. They could stop having sale, community events, contests, etc like many other businesses. S8/TL chooses to give their customers these things at their own expense so when you think about it S8/TL is actually pretty generous to their customers, not greedy!

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't finish the Royal Flush Dragon Tales because whoever set up Chapter 10 screwed up.

Skipping the Noble Crystal requirement in Act 2 should also have skipped the Act 3 requirement to raise Jack to level 12.

It worked that way in the previous Dragon Tales.

If that kind of programming error keeps happening, the game will become impossible to play.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeridian View Post
    You are aware of the fact that S8/TeamLava is a business right? Their ultimate goal is to make a profit like any other business, how else would S8/TL pay their employee's, finance the game, pay for new content, updates, the DS (and other) forums, etc - this is not called being greedy, it's being a successful business. They aren't in business just to give us a free game, contests, sales, promotions, content, updates, etc - we are lucky that they choose to give us these things, S8/TL could charge us, the customers, just to download & play the game as many other businesses do, they could choose to not give us ways to earn free gold daily like many other businesses! They could stop giving us new content & updates every week like many other game developers. They could stop having sale, community events, contests, etc like many other businesses. S8/TL chooses to give their customers these things at their own expense so when you think about it S8/TL is actually pretty generous to their customers, not greedy!
    Ditto.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    Hey guys, I am a new player but I already have around 80 dragons at level 57, lately I have been using breeding combos of super rare dragons on levels 9 and 10 but I am ONLY getting COMMON dragons one after another!
    My latest attempts results were in this order:
    Love
    Island
    Island
    Island
    Island
    Coral
    And the latest egg on my nest will take 20 hours to hatch so most likely is another island egg!
    Is that normal? Does it happen to anyone else too?
    Please help!
    Yeah, the more Dragons you already have, the less new ones you will get by breeding. And there is a reason some are called "Common". You get them most of the time.
    I've been trying for one I'm missing since it came out, Duchess. I've had almost ALL island fails, with a few Poison, Serpent, Night, Penumbra (25 hours!), and a couple of others. Most times my 4 nests have 3 islands and a Poison .
    It's much better when there are lots of "fails" you don't already have. Oh well, cest la vie!
    Good luck! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Well I've been here long enough to be annoyed with many things. I still play because I still get enjoyment. I get to where I have something happen and I'm so upset but I still find myself playing. I've had several of these "deal breakers" happen to me. I can't nearly display all my dragons and I've been played into a corner several
    times with being land or habitat locked. I'm not going to go into things I've lost or issues in the games I've had. That's personal to me & I've worked with the company to resolve things. Not everything has been but enough that I can still play. Some can't possibly know the depths of these things because the history isnt there for them. I don't expect someone playing for 6 months to be at the end of any rope. I don't judge that they see things differently. I hope that goes both ways.
    The business thing, sure. Businesses need to make money. When I pay a good amount of money and then have things not go well, as a customer I can feel cranky about it. If I didn't believe this game deserved to make money I wouldn't have spent as much as I have.
    I personally know many people who've hit their wall & quit playing, I know a few folks who are getting close. I'm still here.
    Have a blessed week all.
    Jen
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Annie, many thanks for your reply, it is great to start understanding this game better by hearing feedback from experienced players as yourself ��
    I guess I will keep trying to breed new dragons as I love this game!
    Good luck on breeding the Duchess, I am sure you will get it soon! ����

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeridian View Post
    You are aware of the fact that S8/TeamLava is a business right?
    Yes, but that doesn't mean they have to lower the change the things they did change. There have been tournaments rewarding 15 gold for over 2 years now, and all of a sudden, they change it to 6 or 9 gold? You can't tell me their business depends on those few gold, and if so, it's bad business. To us it's a dissapointing change, and I really doubt if it is a change that enlarges the profit they make.

To me, those small changes can't really beschikbaar a difference for the companies business, but it's just a sign of greed. Even more when they keep denying us the confirmation-button, and at the same time refuse to undo unwanted buys.

And if they really need our money, they can tell us, just like Wikipedia does.

But like I said, it's no bash topic, I'm just curious what is going to make others stop playing, and I'm hoping S8 does something good with the information.

I think I'm done with the game now. Just wish I could donate my dragons to other people. I've got 8 diamond and a treasure dragon. All earned and not bought and I would like to give them to the 1 person that has consistently given me gold since I started.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast