Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What is going to make you stop playing?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    absolutly not crazy and unorganized : it is all planned so we need to spend golds never underjudge the people whose job is to make money

our "job" is to avoid their traps

but honestly this skylord event made me really want to stop the game because it really dislike the way we have to fight with other players
    Same here, already reduced to playing only once today
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bullwine View Post
    Exhaustion is what's going to make me stop. I used to look forward to the next event. We had a little bit of recuperation time between things. Now there's event after event after event and I can't keep up with my life and this game at the same time. It's gotten overwhelming.
    I was the same way. Then I decided to just slowly let everything go. First it was the mining dragon, I decided I didn't need to mine all the time. Then it was the tourney dragon, I couldn't be bothered to fight every hour. Then it was Dragon Tales, Rainbow Sentinel was a good challenge but every one since has been an exercise in how much food can you plant. So I let it go(I usually get the first or second dragon if it's cheap enough). I also stopped doing any events in my baby accounts.

I don't miss those dragons, I can't even tell you what they were. I've been able to breed and grow the dragons that matter most to me. Most of my freebie dragons are sitting in storage, and will probably never see daylight.

I haven't read the responses on this page but I just want to answer the question you put in the title.

I've been playing this game since it started. I stopped for 2 years because I was juggling full time study and family duties. Ive started playing again in July and I find it very hard to quit this game. I just love it
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-10-16 at 11:11 AM. Reason: removed off topic comments

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    I was the same way. Then I decided to just slowly let everything go. First it was the mining dragon, I decided I didn't need to mine all the time. Then it was the tourney dragon, I couldn't be bothered to fight every hour. Then it was Dragon Tales, Rainbow Sentinel was a good challenge but every one since has been an exercise in how much food can you plant. So I let it go(I usually get the first or second dragon if it's cheap enough). I also stopped doing any events in my baby accounts.

I don't miss those dragons, I can't even tell you what they were. I've been able to breed and grow the dragons that matter most to me. Most of my freebie dragons are sitting in storage, and will probably never see daylight.
    Same with me, don't see the point of collecting so many dragons when I don't even have the space to put them, exactly the same reason why I left over a year.

I only recently returned to playing again because I got some spare time with my new job, but still, I don't play as often as I did before.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Personally, I am not complaining about them making us spend money at all. I know this is a for profit business. What I am frustrated with is the amount of new material constantly being pushed at us so rapidly. If the Limited Time dragons were issued at a slower pace, I would be more inclined to purchase gold for money in order to buy the ones I want. Right now, I'm ready to give up entirely because there's too many to keep up with.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-10-16 at 11:09 AM. Reason: removed quote
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I would say that not being able to connect to Facebook on my android is doing it for me. I don't like the idea that you have to have a i pad or i phone

2 things- 1st I've already slowed down my playing time because I do everything that I am able to do & yet i have 35 more maps to collect before i can expand & I am waiting 32 hrs for a Titan to sit on the breeding den. I've used up all my bombs & dynamite so what's left for me to do for at least 32 hrs? Nothing.
    2nd, I too am getting disgusted with the gold traps. Just in the past couple weeks they started popping up our newsfeed just when I'm collecting coins & just exactly where i end up hitting the ignore button. Why is that button even there??? Who would ever intentionally ignore gold? And I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but 2 days ago i walked away from my phone for a couple minutes. I left my island screen on. When i came back there was a window saying i received 400,000 coins. No one else was in my house. Is this Storm 8's latest gold stealing method? Pop open the Buy Coins window & if no one closes it right away then just go ahead with the exchange? I have more coins than i can use & precious little gold. So yes, one day i will say ENOUGH & GOODBYE
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-07-16 at 10:31 AM. Reason: removed third party game references

First and foremost for me, as stated before, the constant event after event needs to stop.
    Second, the food vacuum that is the Tales. I'm trying to save up food to evolve dragons but keep going backwards because of the ridiculousness that is involved in raising dragons to level 14 or 15!
    Finally, the leaderboard challenge REALLY put me on the verge of quitting. Some of us have lives outside the game and can't be on every 20 minutes. THEN to add insult to injury you allow players to buy a position by spending gold?!?!?!
    No, I've been playing almost from the day they released the game. I've won every tourney, completed every world event and Tale and have over 500 unique dragons. The only thing keeping me in the game is my own personal goal of leveling all my dragons to level 10 or higher. As soon as that's accomplished, I think im done.
    Last edited by justinbieber4444; 04-09-16 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Mispelling

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the feedback you guys have posted. I have passed this thread over .

Please be sure and follow the forum rules when posting.

Addendum to Disputes With Others:
    If you object to any content posted by another user, and/or would like to report another user of violations of the forum rules, please do one of the following:

• Send a Private Message to a TeamLava Community Manager [TL Employee]
    • Send a Private Message to a TL Player Moderator
    • Post in the Forum Disputes section

Please note that this is an exhaustive list; do not report other players through any other means, especially by responding to that user in-thread (the exception being for TL Player Mods and TL Community Managers only). Please note that responding to other players in thread about forum violations will be treated with the same severity as a forum violation; please report other users through the proper channels only.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-09-16 at 01:47 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, after a thread clean up (removing and editing posts that were in violation of the forum rules), the thread is now open again.

Please be sure and follow the forum rules when posting.

If you see an inappropriate post, please do not respond here, please send a moderator a Private message.

Thanks!

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast