Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story update Feb 2 2016

Host(ess)
    Please no more dogs how about a fancy fish aquarium next lol!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arwwam View Post
    Please no more dogs how about a fancy fish aquarium next lol!
    Geez, what's up with S8's obsession with dogs in clothes? Looks like they always try to give us one every time a new update comes. They should make other kinds of decor instead. Please stop recycling things. But that's what we all can expect whenever a new update is released.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for these nice decorations! With them, I have upgraded my restaurant's lake.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-07-21-07-43.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	802.4 KB 
ID:	28503

New Resident
    Is there a bug in this update that is causing the game to crash? I can't even play it.

Quote Originally Posted by VIseungriVI View Post
    Is there a bug in this update that is causing the game to crash? I can't even play it.
    My game keeps crashing today, too.

Quote Originally Posted by VIseungriVI View Post
    My game keeps crashing today, too.

New Resident
    And mine too tried reinstalling shutting down iphone 5s then reinstalling i need to know how to undo this update.I can get in and take ready food off but not manage food still cooking. When I click on stove it just boots me out.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by planetpeace12 View Post
    Geez, what's up with S8's obsession with dogs in clothes? Looks like they always try to give us one every time a new update comes.
    Oh yeah! I think I can make a dog restaurant, just to put all these figures in use!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynford22 View Post
    And mine too tried reinstalling shutting down iphone 5s then reinstalling i need to know how to undo this update.I can get in and take ready food off but not manage food still cooking. When I click on stove it just boots me out.
    Exactly! Every time I tap on an appliance, I get booted.

Edit: Seems to be working for me now. Not sure what happened. Hopefully it continues to stay functional.
    Last edited by VIseungriVI; 02-09-16 at 02:48 PM.

Anybody know what's up with the "watch a video for a gem" feature? I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, which usually fixes the problem, but it didn't work this time.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast