Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: February 3, 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Who else is in love with those cakes on the counters?!��I want to give props to s8 for including one of every different category of items on here(i.e. Chair, table, deco, ect.) I think. All updates should look like this! I'm a bit underwhelmed by the floor tiles and wall deco, but I love the cute little petals on the chairs and tables!
    They ARE very beautiful. And purple is my fav color and is just what I need to break up all the pink in my place. When I saw them I said I need to cook them immediately. I had to stop cooking to save coins, as I'm down to around 400,000 again. I just hope the ovens aren't uber expensive otherwise it'll be slow to build as mnsh as I'd like. Bad enough I could only afford four of last weeks oven.

I think I have all the coin items I wanted from the sale so I should be fine. For now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I'm of the same opinion. The lack of a 2nd appliance and a big floor display makes me think it may not be goals. The stuff is gorgeous though
    Goal week is next Wednesday. It's just a regular update

Executive Chef
    What is that thing where the hostess is? Looks nice

Nice but to much purple! Hopefully we get a Valentine (goal) update next week.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    What is that thing where the hostess is? Looks nice
    Think that might be the Amethyst Chaise on the right and Amethyst Pair on the left.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    we did like last year or something, remember we got that amethyst fountain and chaise
    Wasn't that in 2014 ? LOL!

The update is okay, I like the recipes on the counters and that rack or whatever it is.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    When this come out later, I'm going to decorate it with all purple!
    Storm 8!

Love love loveeee the cake on the counter! So pretty even though purple is my least favorite color. Thank you storm8 for great up date. Keep up your good work!

love this update! the purple cakes are beautiful!!! and the tables and chairs with the rose petals are amazing! hopefully they're for coins

Executive Chef
    Rs was gem heavy so this one probably will be also.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast