Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: February 3, 2016

Executive Chef
    ugh purple, my least favorite color...but on the plus side, I can save my gems for the vday sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    Guess I may have to take a stab at decorating for Mardi Gras. I wish I'd been around for the Jazz oven and such that you early players have. I like the tables too. Purple isn't my thing, but I'll be buying a few items. It's better than some updates for sure!
    That purple's perfect for Mardi Gras! I was in fact of thinking of doing a Mardi Gras bakery but thought there are too few purple items so this would be perfect (if not gem-heavy, that is...)

Finally a complete update with counters! Thank you S8

Oh my god this is amazing

Executive Chef
    I like it. Been waiting for something to replace all the winter blue with. As long as it isn't gem heavy.

Fashion Designer
    I feel like it will be *cringes😫
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I like it. Been waiting for something to replace all the winter blue with. As long as it isn't gem heavy.

Fashion Designer
    Who else is in love with those cakes on the counters?!😍I want to give props to s8 for including one of every different category of items on here(i.e. Chair, table, deco, ect.) I think. All updates should look like this! I'm a bit underwhelmed by the floor tiles and wall deco, but I love the cute little petals on the chairs and tables!

Farm Supplier
    We had the same theme a year ago. Too bad you can't be original s8. First multiple weddings, now amethyst. I have an amethyst fountain in my bakery from a year ago.

Fashion Designer
    Not a fan of purple but the update looks very full. I'll look forward to a new oven with gorgeous cakes(:

Rhino Keeper
    Oooh this update looks fab, I like all the pieces. I hope it's all for coins !!

Love it! The cakes are adorable and I love the rose petals on the tables and chairs

Thanks Storm8 for a great update and for bringing back the previews.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast