Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Bakery Update: February 3, 2016

Fashion Designer
    Love the ladder, tables and chairs. The cakes are gorgeous, too. Amethyst is my birthstone but will probably use most of this for spring.

Executive Chef
    Seems like all the games have lover's events going on, LOL!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I'm very pleased with this update, great job you guys! The tables are so pretty and add an interesting touch to vday decor. bakeries that have included new amethyst corners look so striking. the cakes are gorgeous and so are the displays! the cake displays make me feel better about not having the winter wedding cake display lol.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelynrosecake View Post
    I'm very pleased with this update, great job you guys! The tables are so pretty and add an interesting touch to vday decor. bakeries that have included new amethyst corners look so striking. the cakes are gorgeous and so are the displays! the cake displays make me feel better about not having the winter wedding cake display lol.
    I agree so much! They did a great job on this one. The bright colors in the update are very visually striking. A very bold statement when you use the pieces right. Plus, actually going through the decorations tab, I noticed there was kind of a lack of the color purple before this update. It was weird I didn't notice it before. lol

i wish they could had update notification about it

Farm Supplier

Great theme

This was such an awesome release of items! I love everything single thing about it! And I love that it's versatile and can be used throughout the year. It's so nice to have the pop of beautiful color, yet one that can be blended with other themes, such as Easter, or with the other Amethyst items from the past. I would love to see every month be such a great, complete offer like this...& so reasonably priced! Thank you!
    Last edited by forensgrad23; 02-09-16 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Typo

New Resident
    OMG that's just to much I dislike purple and that's over ****. Hurry up get it back on line. I don't need those updates!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567