Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Lover's Lane

I believe it's 158 in total from breeding, harvesting and mining. Assuming they have 6 x grand farms, that's 120 tokens of the 158.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rbkj View Post
    Hi! Can u pls clarify 158 tokens? In mining I can only hold max 15 bombs to mine and 70 realms for expansions
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusEmm View Post
    I believe it's 158 in total from breeding, harvesting and mining. Assuming they have 6 x grand farms, that's 120 tokens of the 158.
    MissusEmm is correct, I received 120 tokens (Lover's Hearts) from harvesting my 20 hour crops on 6 farms. I received 6 tokens for selling my Turtisle from the nest and I received 32 tokens from mining with the 15 explosives that I had. Tokens from mining are random but you get them two at a time when you get one in addition to the Realm Rune and/or food/coins that you normally get.

Executive Chef
    the 1st community prize looks like something we already had last year !
    they are recycling like they did for xmas ?
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    the 1st community prize looks like something we already had last year !
    they are recycling like they did for xmas ?
    Along in DS... They are running out of ideias, same with the trios, I prefer trios with new elements, not boring, same old and irritant combos, come on TL, you can do better!

Until they decide to recycle old world event rewards, welcome back Floral Gazebo, say hello to your twin that's in storage since last year!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Ok so not only did my mine freeze up after mining, & then game shut down only for me to log back in & have lost 3 mined runes (with bombs being subtracted also), but now I just got jipped of 3 hearts while collecting from harvesting. So annoying. I don't have time for this silliness

I did email support about the runes - we'll see. And I do recall on another thread someone mentioning the same issue with harvesting not tracking all the time. Guess I'll be harvesting very SLOWLY from now on. It's hard enough to do all theses steps without losing out on rewards because of game issues
    Unfortunately I know the mining and realm ruins situation all too well. I have lost so many due to the game crashing
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 02-04-16 at 01:48 PM. Reason: removed mention of support

Hope someone makes a daily tally for us how many we need per day to collect last individual prize. Although some days it gives me anxiety..lol

Executive Chef
    If the number of tokens to get the last individual prize is 2,600 like he last 17 day event, then we will nee just under 153 Lover's Hearts/day.

I'll update the OP tomorrow as soon as I can! Sorry for any inconvinience.
    matiasabad94

level 75

Fashion Designer
    Lover's Tree is 675
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	28294

Fashion Designer
    Hi,
    We need 2600 hearts for getting Puppy Love and 380 000 000 to get Sweet sheep( Dark/Fire ) the Community Price. So the Daily amount of hearts will be 153.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-03-16 at 09:18 AM. Reason: removed third party forum reference

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast