Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Lover's Lane

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

World Event: Lover's Lane

The Lover's Lane World Event lasts for 17 days.

Individual Prizes
    1. 25 - Chocolate Box (1x1 decoration). The box drops 4 hearts every 4 hours.
    2. 250 - Heart Path (ten 1x1 decorations).
    3. 675 - Lover's Tree (decoration).
    4. 1,450 - Bee Mine (super rare ). Incubation time 12:00, evolution time 15:00.
    5. 2,600 - Puppy Love (super rare ). Incubation time 24:00, evolution time 24:00.

Community Prizes - You will receive ALL community prizes earned by the community if you collect at least 700 lover's hearts. Note that it regularly takes 600 to do so. But please keep going after you get your 700 because it's usually down to the wire on the last day that these get completed and huge levels of participation are required by all to help achieve the final goal.
    1. 90,000,000 - Floral Gazebo (decoration)
    2. 260,000,000 - Love Balloon (decoration)
    3. 380,000,000 - Sweet Sheep (rare ). Incubation time 12:00, evolution time 13:00.

If you have 6 large / grand farms with food planted 20 hours a day, and collect from the box you earn as the first prize 3 times a day, and have something incubating in the nest 18 hours a day, that is 150 hearts per day and 2,550 (aprox.) hearts for the event. If we get an arena during the event (this Friday, probably), that's more. If you win hearts in the mine, more as well. This is doable for anyone online a few times a day, if timed well. And the community prizes require LOTS of people participating so please help the community effort if you can.

SALE

Last edited by matiasabad94; 02-03-16 at 01:25 PM.
    matiasabad94

level 75

Executive Chef
    Collected my 20 hour crops, sold a Turtisle off the nest to get a good head start. Placed my Chocolate box, now I am off to do some mining.

Update: Mining went well, I have 158 tokens to start off with.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 02-02-16 at 01:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Collected my 20 hour crops, sold a Turtisle off the nest to get a good head start. Placed my Chocolate box, now I am off to do some mining.

Update: Mining went well, I have 158 tokens to start off with.
    Hi! Can u pls clarify 158 tokens? In mining I can only hold max 15 bombs to mine and 70 realms for expansions
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-02-16 at 03:40 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote

I believe it's 158 in total from breeding, harvesting and mining. Assuming they have 6 x grand farms, that's 120 tokens of the 158.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rbkj View Post
    Hi! Can u pls clarify 158 tokens? In mining I can only hold max 15 bombs to mine and 70 realms for expansions
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusEmm View Post
    I believe it's 158 in total from breeding, harvesting and mining. Assuming they have 6 x grand farms, that's 120 tokens of the 158.
    MissusEmm is correct, I received 120 tokens (Lover's Hearts) from harvesting my 20 hour crops on 6 farms. I received 6 tokens for selling my Turtisle from the nest and I received 32 tokens from mining with the 15 explosives that I had. Tokens from mining are random but you get them two at a time when you get one in addition to the Realm Rune and/or food/coins that you normally get.

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck everyone! Puppy Love is counting on you

Executive Chef
    A lot going on with this update!

I collected 100 hearts from rune prunes and 20 more from the mine. Nothing on the nest though because I've still been trying for Garnet Griffin.

Good luck collecting, everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Forgot to plant rune prunes , but had 8 hr crop to collect astral vases . So collected 40 from the farms and 6 from the turtisle on the nest.
    Placed the chocolate box in the forest.
    Have given up on the chilly goat. Will have to shell out 50 gems for that.
    With my first attempt at the trio have got a 16 hr breed time... So hoping it's the Love Bug!!

Again the habitat is not included disappointed on that... Well I harvested farms got the chocolate box.

Executive Chef
    On my secondary account I had decided to wait with harvesting the last batch of rune prunes until after the update. I'm glad I did. I got the 120 hearts and then moved the chilly goat to a habitat. As I now have three chilly goats there, I could take care of the 50 feedings without an evolution: the Aquarius egg is on the nest now there!

On my main account I have done it slightly differently as I needed one evolution of the hatched chilly goat: that evolution should end around 2 am or so but I'll speed the remainder away at an opportune time so I can finish the last feedings and then I'll move the Aquarius there to the nest and shall put in a gem-fire-earth attempt.
    It's nice to see a lot happening in the forest now!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast