Thread: Login with Facebook?

New Resident

Login with Facebook?

Hi,
    I've been trying to figure out how I can login with Facebook. I can't find the option anywhere in my apps. I have bingo, monopoly bingo, and clue bingo and the closest hint of a Facebook login is an icon next to the settings icon, but when I click on that, a window pops up that says "oops, coming soon". Is that where the Facebook login should be?

Option to connect to Facebook is not available on Android at the moment, sorry!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    I had the same question. So now my question is....why can I not play clue bingo on my laptop through Facebook? All I get is the play now but when I clicked on it, it just brought me back to a screen telling me to get clue bingo. I have had one friend on Facebook that sent me a notification to play the game....and I have been on my phone, but what is the point of an "ad" that pops up telling me to log in with Facebook if it's not available?

Quote Originally Posted by KimPike View Post
    I had the same question. So now my question is....why can I not play clue bingo on my laptop through Facebook? All I get is the play now but when I clicked on it, it just brought me back to a screen telling me to get clue bingo. I have had one friend on Facebook that sent me a notification to play the game....and I have been on my phone, but what is the point of an "ad" that pops up telling me to log in with Facebook if it's not available?
    Our games are only available on mobile devices such as phones and tablets. It's not available to play on your computer through Facebook. Sorry for the inconvenience!

i just got a new iphone and want to be able to continue my existing bingo games on my new iphone. but when i synced it so all the apps and info from my old phone transferred to the new one, the bingo data didn't transfer and i had to start over from level 1. do you know how i can get back to my old account on my previous phone?

Quote Originally Posted by jenluong88 View Post
    i just got a new iphone and want to be able to continue my existing bingo games on my new iphone. but when i synced it so all the apps and info from my old phone transferred to the new one, the bingo data didn't transfer and i had to start over from level 1. do you know how i can get back to my old account on my previous phone?
    Please write to support@storm8.com so a support agent can help you with the transfer, thanks.