Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 2/2/2016

Fashion Designer
    I'm too excited lol I need a break or I'll spend all my gems today! what are u guys getting??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Did you buy it? I'm trying to decide...
    Buy it hun! It's adorable!

I did buy the teddy bear display at once DragonWished, even if i only had to buy one item, it would be this one
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    Yay, Vday items! The stuff that breathes back some life into this game! Can finally cross some items off my list: Teddy Bear Display, Romantic Register, Lovey Dovey Dressing Room x2. Also bought a all kinds of other displays and items, everything I could until I ran out of gems.

I think I might actually buy gems next week if they offer more LTO's like the Red Hot Runway, Pucker Up Display and the Be Mine catalogue for avatar.

- Also can someone make a picture list of all the items that are on sale like they do in the Bakery and Restaurant threads please?

O to the M to the G
    We have a saleeee....
    I had 1129 gems because nothing was interesting to buy. But now i can spend in some sale items that i liked.
    Thanks s8

Host(ess)
    I am in total shock. I haven't played for two months, because other than me being totally preoccupied, I was just too bored to open the game. There were definitely better things to do than open the game every Tuesday and see updates close to nothing. So I'd just log into the forum to read about the updates and the disappointing reviews, and that was it.

When I saw someone mention that there was a Valentine's Display, my heart nearly stopped. :/ Could it be THE VALENTINE'S DISPLAY, I have been asking for year after year with no result? I opened the game and I was totally stunned! Thank you so much Storm8! You just made my week!

I am honestly so happy! Thank you so much for the lovely items that we dedicated players have been wishing for, for so **** long! Man, I want to sing! Thank you! You're seriously too kind for keeping them for nearly 13 days! Muah!

Buying GEMS right now!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    oh yesss time to splurge on all the gems!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the sale today s8 i can get another few things now : ) ideally i will get another sale late next week when iv got serious money!! Hope so, but happy with the items iv chosen. The aquarius fountain was my biggest regret, now i dont have to hate myself everytime i see it in someone elses boutique : )

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much S8. Sooo many good items. I'm so happy that I didn't quit the game. Now all I need is a gem sale because I already spent a ton of gems I had saved.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm crying so much now! This is such a WONDERFUL DREAM!
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast