Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 2/2/2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    Oh hun i want to cry too!!
    I couldnt breath as i was scrolling through design tab!! And then spotted aquarius fountain and nearly fainted.
    I want EVERYTHING!!
    if i get a sale in these next few weeks i will.
    If not il just get aquarius and afew of my faves.
    Either way, THANK YOU S8. You do love us really!!
    Oh and a nice new display too, really spoiling us!
    I never thought id feel any excitement in this game again. Im going to explode!
    Aiyoosha where are you??????
    IKR?! Gosh I can't believe it, AM I DREAMING??? So many stuff and so cheap ahhhh I'm so happy I've saved a lot of gems over the past few months, I think I'm gonna get almost everything lol!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    OMFREAKINGG OMG OMG its here its here and cheap and they brought back everything and more!!!! im crying right now omg
    Haha ikr girl it's freaking AWESOME!!!

Executive Chef
    SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a slow build up, saw the cute little heart topiaries. Saw the couch, then VALENTINE DISPLAY. Than the heart fountain, cherish fountain. Heart mirror. So happy....so excited. Then I scroll a little more. NO WAY

My Aquarius Fountain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And ONLY 34 gems when I thought it would cost over 50 or 60 each. I NEED GEMS!!!!!!!

I dont play as much as I used to but I dont care. I need at least 6 of them! Im so excited!!!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    thank you s8 for listening to us all and giving us what we requested after so long it was worth the wait.

thank you i <3 you guys. now my life is complete
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    And those rose pillars are for coins! I need over 500 gems. I only have 21 right now. My throat burns from screaming. I literally jumped up, clutched the side of the face and screamed. Like a kid who was just dropped into a river sized bunch of cotton candy.

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thud.

Holy.moly. What a field day.... breathless. The Aquarius Fountain AND the Cherish Fountain!!!

Haven't even seen the weekly update yet.... still finding sale items!

Thank you, S8, for coming through for us!

Executive Chef
    And yall can try for the Pucker up Display again. The box is on sale for 18 gems. I dont remember what was in the other box and I wont even bother.

Oh right, the diner and love gazebo, I believe? Well, I have more than enough gazebos and the diner from when it went on sale.

Executive Chef
    Can I also take a moment to take about the red dress? WOWZAH! Ive been saying, I wonder when they would do something with a slit to look mature and sexy. That dress is lovely. I dont do gem clothes but I want IT. So I shall be buying it, as soon as I get gems.

And I just noticed all the other outfits from the last month. I literally didnt bother checking the game like that. Might make me come back for a while.

The weekly catalog update is very lovely and matches the mannequin's outfit in the new display. Long stocking time but a decent profit. The dress is a glorious red. Can't wait to see it on the racks.

I also was very charmed by the cupcake counters.

Still reeling from the enormity of the sale. After BF, I had low expectations. :-D

The teddy bear display..... im in love with those cuddly lil precious things yessssssss
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast