Thread: Won't let download negame without giving Credit card information

Won't let download negame without giving Credit card information

I don't know if this A new policy or releted to my singing up with with the latter but if it had do do with apple services I would like to end that as i enjoy the gems I get from trying new games from you and currently play over 5

Mpg help I'm in icu Just ventilator and csnt handle this mow sorry guys
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Ok so if I entry my credit card it won't take all my gems or hack my apple account but let me chose which to buy? That's a relief although I agree I think after this year we deserve loveshack but but there is still time.

If Somdond has time today can get transfer what what all these items drop otherwise I can when I break free from this jail *cough* hospital
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

Don't know why all the other entries disappeared but what I still don't know is if forGC players or all S8 players as it was not before

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Apple and Google may periodically ask you to verify your billing information for security reasons. Please note that while our games do offer in-app purchases that are optional, the initial download of the game is free.