Thread: Battleground locked

New Resident

Battleground locked

Does anyone know why my battleground locked at stage 4? This is the battle after you get HydroYak. It says level 15, locked, but I'm on level 15. Anyone know what to do?

The Honorable Panda
    Can you post a screenshot?
    Have your tried restarting your game?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Have you hatched the Hydro Yak? You need to hatch the previous battlegrounds prize to unlock the next battleground.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Have you hatched the Hydro Yak? You need to hatch the previous battlegrounds prize to unlock the next battleground.
    False. You only need to won the animal, I have only hatched Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak, and I'm currently on Reckeless Rock battleground.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    False. You only need to won the animal, I have only hatched Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak, and I'm currently on Reckeless Rock battleground.
    Oh! Thanks for letting me know! I read it on the forum way back that you have to hatch the prize animal before the next one unlocks so I've hatched them all... Well, at least you get the gem reward for hatching.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Oh! Thanks for letting me know! I read it on the forum way back that you have to hatch the prize animal before the next one unlocks so I've hatched them all... Well, at least you get the gem reward for hatching.
    You do need to hatch the animal from the prior Battleground to get the goal for the next Battleground. You can participate in the Battleground without the goal. The goals stack up and as one is completed, the next one will show up even if the actual Battleground has long been completed. That might be what you remembered.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    You do need to hatch the animal from the prior Battleground to get the goal for the next Battleground. You can participate in the Battleground without the goal. The goals stack up and as one is completed, the next one will show up even if the actual Battleground has long been completed. That might be what you remembered.
    That must be it!

New Resident
    Somehow.....I kept hitting 15. I was supposed to be doing level 14. I feel stupid