Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Dragons to Level to 15 for Prime Breeding

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Do we know that level 15 dragons will be stronger in battle? I realize it seems logical, but that doesn't necessarily make it so. I feel we have little concrete information on leveling up to 15. For instance, if we can level up any dragon to 15, why make the Prime type dragons? Just for the challenge of breeding them?
    Good question, I still don't have a Prime dragon yet so I cannot confirm you yet. Hopefully some of the players who do can do some tests to see how they do.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Oh, and I did some battles with my LV15 dragons, only 1 loss in 10 battles, not bad
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Oh, and I did some battles with my LV15 dragons, only 1 loss in 10 battles, not bad
    I used my level 15 Diamond at the end of the Chariot tournament and didn't see a great improvement in my odds. That is what made me question the assumption that a level 15 Diamond was stronger than a level 10 Diamond.

It could be that only the Prime dragons are stronger at level 15 and the only reason to level up non-primes is to breed Primes. I am hoping we will get some official clarification on this.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I used my level 15 Diamond at the end of the Chariot tournament and didn't see a great improvement in my odds. That is what made me question the assumption that a level 15 Diamond was stronger than a level 10 Diamond.

It could be that only the Prime dragons are stronger at level 15 and the only reason to level up non-primes is to breed Primes. I am hoping we will get some official clarification on this.
    I used Air, Fire, Water, those guys lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Yeah some clarification would be helpful. Not that I have food to get even one dragon to l15 lol.

Nightclub Owner
    lol I have yet see someone says how they did in a battle with Prime dragons, but I think you can still lose even when using it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper

Best Dragons to Level to 15 for Prime Breeding

I have my tournament dragons leveled up to 15, Rainbow Sentinel, Warrior Princess and two Diamond dragons. I feel these give me the best overall percentage against any opponents in tournaments.

Now I am interested in breeding some of the Prime dragons. I have Forest, Air, Fire and Water at level 15. I leveled up my Banshee dragon (white and blue) to 15 as it was cheaper food cost than Light dragon. I also have Beast dragon (purple and blue) at level 15 thanks to dragon tales. To level Night dragon from 10 to 15 will cost over 600k food. Is there a different black dragon that would be cheaper to level to 15?

What strategies have you used that were similar to this in getting level 15 dragons for Prime breeding pairs?
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Fashion Designer
    I was planning on levelling virtue as it gives several options but I already have fire done twice and I am close on a light in a couple places, so at this point I am thinking possibly a pink green would be very helpful. I have heard that better results are obtained with dragons you breed versus won so that narrows it down to either flower or divine. I'm thinking probably divine right now even tho the food costs would be astronomical. I also am thinking hard about taking King up since I erred and already took him to thirteen, for both breeding and battles. The extra feeding has proved to be very worthwhile.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    Got my first prime breeding diamond prism with viking trying for glimmer. No luck on getting other primes yet,

Banned
    I never raised light to 15. My advice is raise virtue to 15, it's lower for food, plus has fire, light and virtue in one dragon, and yes all 3 count as 15 in 1 dragon. Other than for primes, and least possible options I don't raise any other dragons to lv 15, it cost way to much food, and we need much better crops first. It's ridiculous, I really don't know how or if anyone raises some of the higher feeding dragons to 10 nevermind 15.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast