Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Dragons to Level to 15 for Prime Breeding

Rhino Keeper
    Well it's a year later from when I first started this thread... I now have 8 dragons at level 15. They are: Fire, magic, light, Diamond, Infinity, Dueler, Beast, and Rainbow Sentinel. I have 27 other dragons at level 14, 13, 12, and 11...

I've bred 3 different prime dragons who are not super impressive to me. The third one I got when trying for something else. I'd say feeding to level 15 should be based first on who your best battle dragons are. To me that's a champion type dragon (or two) and a diamond (if you have it). On one of my other lower accounts that means I've fed up my Passion dragon. Others should feed up Metal. The sheer amount of food needed to get a dragon to 15 is time consuming. My preference is to have every different type of dragon I own to at least a level 7, ones I like to a level 10. Good battlers and stupid dragon tales requirements are the levels 11 and up.

Farm Supplier
    Specifically for breeding, I've raised: Magic, Watermelon.

But since I wanted them for the battle arena, I've also raised Diamond, Metal and Warrior Princess.
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Well it's a year later from when I first started this thread... I now have 8 dragons at level 15. They are: Fire, magic, light, Diamond, Infinity, Dueler, Beast, and Rainbow Sentinel. I have 27 other dragons at level 14, 13, 12, and 11...

I've bred 3 different prime dragons who are not super impressive to me. The third one I got when trying for something else. I'd say feeding to level 15 should be based first on who your best battle dragons are. To me that's a champion type dragon (or two) and a diamond (if you have it). On one of my other lower accounts that means I've fed up my Passion dragon. Others should feed up Metal. The sheer amount of food needed to get a dragon to 15 is time consuming. My preference is to have every different type of dragon I own to at least a level 7, ones I like to a level 10. Good battlers and stupid dragon tales requirements are the levels 11 and up.
    Agreed, Primes (Prime Power, Prime Magic, etc) are not really the best in terms of battle, I prefer Diamonds and Champions

However, one of my best battlers just so happens to be Prime Eternal, a Prime/Diamond hybrid lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post

Nearly 2 years later from my first post, almost 1 year later from the post quoted above. I now have 12 dragons at level 15, and 16 at level 14, and 46 dragons between level 11 and level 13. It's interesting to me to see a reminder of where I was before compared to now. It feels like I should have more level 15 dragons by now, but when you consider the various events requiring us to feed up dragons, it's not really that surprising.

I did breed Prime Magic recently - I'd fed up my Little Hero Dragon from 14 to 15 so I could try for him plus a couple other regular dragons I lack. But I haven't tried for most of the prime dragons since they require so much food for the parent dragons and can still take a while... I don't feel like they're that special.

Executive Chef
    I’m bumping this thread to get some advice on the best dragons to level up for battles. I’m not too bothered about breeding Prime dragons; I’m more interested in good battlers. Because I’ve skipped a few Tales events, I’ve managed to save some food, so I’m ready to splurge a little to fill any gaps I have.

So far at level 15 I have: Diamond, Infinity, Rainbow Sentinel, Black Knight (champion), Achilles, Glasswing, Glimmer (no idea why!), Light Mother, Soccer, Amazon, Valiant, Fire, Water, Air and Forest.

Any suggestions for what I should level up next? I’m thinking maybe Marshmallow? Or a Black type?

Banned
    I?m leveling my water and diamond horn to 15 to try for prime eternal.

New Resident
    Can anyone please tell me just HOW I raise a dragon to level 15, or beyond 10 for that matter, -all my level 10 dragons show ?10 MAX LEVEL?.
    Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jccm1976 View Post
    Can anyone please tell me just HOW I raise a dragon to level 15, or beyond 10 for that matter, -all my level 10 dragons show ?10 MAX LEVEL?.
    Thanks
    To get your dragons past level 10 you need the Noble Crystal from the market.

Quote Originally Posted by jccm1976 View Post
    Thanks
    Once you buy the Noble Crystal, you will be able to feed them above Level 10
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    Thanks for the steer. ��

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123