Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Rumours

Executive Chef
    We already had a Fire Opal Dragon, from TL, this Opal Dragon, may be a recoloring, just hope not.

The rest is new, the same trio from Valentine will be re-release again, like always, and apparently our Bride Dragon will no longer be alone xD

Banned
    Just thinking about the Silver Screen and a trio of dragons that maybe it's a Tales Event and who woul be the great screen lovers of all times?

Rhino Keeper
    Opal is certainly not a recolor. The coloring on it however, looks incredible in my opinion

Banned
    Well we all know about rumors. They are ALL true! LOL

Executive Chef
    I've already have the Valentine's trio which is the only ones I have, didn't get lucky with xmas ones.

I'm interested in the mardi gras one more!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    "Dynamite Dragon" this has to be another bomb producing dragon, right??
    I hope that if it is a "Dynamite-Producing" Dragon, that they intend to open that side of the mine back up for those of us who had to use that last expansion. It's really unfair that because we needed that expansion, now we don't get the benefit of using dynamite to collect food or coin. Once again, descriminated against because we have been: playing longer, spending gold and being good customers. Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

About Dame of Darkness and Lord of Light, that sound like a new Tale for me. Maybe something like a Romeo and Juliett story ? In any case, whatever it is, that's the Dragons that I'm the most curious about.

But I have to admit that the teaser of our favorite game designer about Opal pick my interest too... XD Opals can be really beautifull stones with all there iridescents reflects. That make me wonder if Opal Dragon could be a all-new hybrid species: Rainbow/Gemstone... Would be cool! -*o*-

About Dynamite, I wonder too if it's not a new Bomb type. There's two slots in the habitat, after all. And I think there will probably be, at least, one tournament. There's always one or two tournament(s) with current year's event/season themed Dragon(s) to win. But I have no idea that if it will be one of the Dragons we can see on the update wich will be the Arena's Master.

Rhino Keeper
    Goodness, look like this Valentine will be very busy with DS

As for Dynamite Dragon, I think it will be different from the Bomb Dragon since we bombs is use for mining dragon while dynamites are for expansion part (they also have different icon in-game). But the problem is, many players have already reached the limit on expansion mining so there's not much point in this type of dragon anymore... or are they gonna add more mining land

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tictoclolo View Post
    About Dame of Darkness and Lord of Light, that sound like a new Tale for me. Maybe something like a Romeo and Juliett story ? In any case, whatever it is, that's the Dragons that I'm the most curious about.
    That sounds perfectly legit! Thank God I saved saved up food again

Quote Originally Posted by Tictoclolo View Post
    But I have to admit that the teaser of our favorite game designer about Opal pick my interest too... XD Opals can be really beautifull stones with all there iridescents reflects. That make me wonder if Opal Dragon could be a all-new hybrid species: Rainbow/Gemstone... Would be cool! -*o*
    Ohh, I love special type combinations! I was so excited when Sweet Tooth got released (Fairytale/Rainbow). I want more of such combinations!
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    I'm especially looking forward to this one:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	28329

It's so cute!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast