Thread: Faerie Workshop does anyone have 2?

Rhino Keeper

Faerie Workshop does anyone have 2?

I just completed the faerie workshop & it is staying very busy working on the faerie bridge goal. I love the little pink building and think I want another one. Will it be useful in future to have two? Thanks

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's always good to work towards 2 of any crafting building. The faerie bridge is a wonderful source for faerie items though. If you're getting by, postpone, but I'd still plan to get 2 when you can.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's always good to work towards 2 of any crafting building. The faerie bridge is a wonderful source for faerie items though. If you're getting by, postpone, but I'd still plan to get 2 when you can.
    Thank you SpiritWind. I'm going to buy another.

Nightclub Owner
    I have two, it is useful to produce quest items faster. Most of the time i will be idle, so 2x more chance to have it idle.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have two, it is useful to produce quest items faster. Most of the time i will be idle, so 2x more chance to have it idle.
    Thank you. I'm going to buy it as soon as I finish the faerie bridge

Fashion Designer
    Good luck! I have never regretted getting two. It's essential for making fairy sap down the line.

Executive Chef
    I bought my second one only to craft a unique item simultaniously, since the option would dissappear after the crafting. I can't remember what item it was tho.

I only use my FW to craft Fearie sap, but since living wood is so scarce, and needed for a lot of things, one workshop is in inventory, and the other one is mostly standing there useless.

I only crafted enough of the other items to craft te Fearie Bridge, since that one drops more than enough items to do whatever you like. So I build the second workshop with drops from the Fearie Bridge, not with crafted items.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 2 FW and I rarely use them. Ended up putting one in storage. Hopefully they will be more useful in future goals.