Thread: Crashed and lost expansion.

Rhino Keeper

Crashed and lost expansion.

Hello. I was just playing and I went to my Mine. I had 1 bomb to enter the mine. I found 2 ruins, money (I can't recall how much) and 500 food. So it gave the option to expand. I clicked it and went back to the forest clicked the area I wanted expanded and clicked the button to start expansion. (I had plenty of coin for the cost).

Then my game crashed. When I got back on, it seems nothing saved. The expansion wasn't open, the food I won was gone. I went back into the mine thinking I would start that over since everything went back. Except I didn't have the bomb to go mining. So... The game ate my bomb and subsequently everything I had gained.

Rhino Keeper
    Happened again. I bred animals, got a bomb for mining, went in, found 500 food. And the game immediately crashed. Got back on and the things I found were not saved. I would like to given the food I lost both times.

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry this is happening.
    Make sure you close out your game after playing. When you come in to play, go visit a neighbor before playing to make sure your game is synced up with the servers to prevent any out of sync issues.
    For loss of items, please send an email to support@storm8.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request