Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Aquarius January 29 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to finish this last minute. I hope the rest of the zodiac animals don't follow this quest set up, I was actually hoping for a new breedable animal type.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    Well... 12 hours left on my clock and I finally got a 14-hour timer at the den.... Sigh, to speed up or not to speed up....? I do have a chilly goat level 1 that I believe I got from the wheel.
    I could not breed a stupid chilly goat to save my life and only had 47 gems so couldn't skip the step. Sadly I let time expire only to remember I had two flipping chilly goats sitting in storage from the wheel. Doh.

I'm hoping someone will post the Aquarius strengths in battles. The last 2 Tournments sense I've had it not been a strong competor at lvl 10 for now. But again I'm not sure what elements are best for wins with Aquarius. If it's not going to be very useful I see no need to waste food on it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I'm hoping someone will post the Aquarius strengths in battles. The last 2 Tournments sense I've had it not been a strong competor at lvl 10 for now. But again I'm not sure what elements are best for wins with Aquarius. If it's not going to be very useful I see no need to waste food on it.
    I have been doing some testing in the Battleground. Here is what I have so far when Zodiac is attacking.

Strong: Electric, Fire
    Neutral: Earth, Gem, Icecream, Music, Nature, Water
    Weak: Dark

I hope this helps.

Yes thanks.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415