Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Aquarius January 29 2016

I stupidly decided to evolve my Ruby Razorback, forgetting that I'd have to evolve a Chilly Goat. Still have 18.5 hours before I can evolve the Chilly Goat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhammy48 View Post
    Ah, so the cost of skipping feeding does go down upon some feeding? This might allow me to get the animal if it does. I hate to blow 50 gems skipping hatching to find out the cost to skip feelings stays constant. Can anyone confirm? I don't think I'm going to manage to breed a goat.
    I just skipped the last 5 feedings for 5 gems to have the egg on the nest overnight. It goes down by 1 gem per 1 feeding.

Executive Chef
    It looks like my plan of being patient and waiting for my Obsidian Cyclops to clear the Breeding Den and Nest has worked out well for me. I was sure I would need to spend the 50 gems to skip breeding the Chilly Goat but on my 3rd breeding attempt, I have the 14 hour timer I was looking for. It should be ready for the nest tomorrow morning and I should after I finish collecting the rest of the Astral Vases tonight. Then I can move on to the Trio. With a second Goat, I will not have to evolve it to meet the 50 feeding requirement, so my Obsidian Cyclops can have the Evolution Flower to itself if I want. It's been a good week.

I hope the Trio breeding will go as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    It looks like my plan of being patient and waiting for my Obsidian Cyclops to clear the Breeding Den and Nest has worked out well for me. I was sure I would need to spend the 50 gems to skip breeding the Chilly Goat but on my 3rd breeding attempt, I have the 14 hour timer I was looking for. It should be ready for the nest tomorrow morning and I should after I finish collecting the rest of the Astral Vases tonight. Then I can move on to the Trio. With a second Goat, I will not have to evolve it to meet the 50 feeding requirement, so my Obsidian Cyclops can have the Evolution Flower to itself if I want. It's been a good week.

I hope the Trio breeding will go as well.
    Excellent! I'm happy it worked out for you.

But before you pop the Cyclops in the evolution flower please note that you will need one evolution even with two goats. Feeding one goat from level 1 through 3 and a second goat from level 4 through 9 is 45 feedings so you need an evolution to feed one of them 5 more times or you can skip the last 5 feedings for 5 gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Excellent! I'm happy it worked out for you.

But before you pop the Cyclops in the evolution flower please note that you will need one evolution even with two goats. Feeding one goat from level 1 through 3 and a second goat from level 4 through 9 is 45 feedings so you need an evolution to feed one of them 5 more times or you can skip the last 5 feedings for 5 gems.
    Thanks for looking out for me, you are right about the Evolution Flower, since my spare Chilly Goat is level 1. I guess my excitement overtook my brain. I should be all right though since I put my Cyclops in the Flower before I even bred the Chilly Goat and it only has 25 hours to go. I'll be able to get my spare Goat into the Evolution Flower, before I even get the new one off the nest. I was hoping to get in two evolution cycles for the Cyclops before Friday's tournament but I guess that won't happen.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I just skipped the last 5 feedings for 5 gems to have the egg on the nest overnight. It goes down by 1 gem per 1 feeding.
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I got every thing except for the goat
    Why is it behaving like a bloody unicorn
    Ur a goat 😡😡

Im glad i didnt buy the habuits yet
    If i dont get it then there is no point in buying them

Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    I got every thing except for the goat
    Ur a goat 

Im glad i didnt buy the habuits yet
    If i dont get it then there is no point in buying them
    Me too!! I gave up and started to try for the trio. Maybe I'll get another try tomorrow but even then not sure IF either of us are lucky enough we have enough time to feed and evolve it.. So frustrating this is my worst breeding experience yet. Sense I started playing just last October heck I bred A Crystal Unicorn already maybe a fluke but I didn't put in but 10 attempts for it before I got one.

Seriously I bred the only other trio Rudolphin,Sorking, and Teddy Bear with not many fails. Quite a few limited animals Giving Treent took me 3 trys. Same for Secret Santler. But to breed this Chilly Goat one would think it's a gem hybrid for goodness sakes!!! But it would've been my first unique element animal Aquarius *sigh* not looking very promising.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 02-02-16 at 11:04 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    Ur a goat ����
    Haha, this made me laugh I hope you get your goat soon.

I was able to breed a goat as soon as the goal started, so it's been sitting in my nest for a few days. I didn't want to sell it in case I couldn't breed another. That means a late start to the trio, but I properly couldn't complete that anyway. In 8 hours I'll collect my last mystic mangoes to collect all 480 astral vases and then I can hatch, feed, evolve and feed my goat again to finish. I'm glad this wasn't too difficult for me. I would've hated to miss out on this (especially since I'm an Aquarius. ).
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    I just found out an mistake in the breeding list https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-breeding-list which I always use for inform me about breeding times, eggs ect. In the list the Chilly goat is an blue/earth element but actually it is blue/green. The thread is already closed but I am sure lots of us are using it for information. Thus it' would be great if TL could correct this issue. Due to that I lost 10 hours by breeding the wrong elements! 😩 Good luck to everyone! 💁🏻
    Last edited by Allixiandra; 02-03-16 at 03:41 AM. Reason: It is a goat! 🙄