Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Aquarius and the Celestial Habitats!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I understand your issue. I haven't bought any of the 400 gem habitats yet. I have never paid more than 100 gems for a habitat and I want to hold firm on that but I might need to make an exception with these. I was hoping to save up my gems for the next Treasure animal sale. If one of the Zodiac habitats goes on sale every 3 months for 200 gems, it would be difficult to save for anything else.
    btw did you have a look at the habitats ? 6 elements are involved instead of the 4 we thought
    dark lightning water earth fire and nature
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    btw did you have a look at the habitats ? 6 elements are involved instead of the 4 we thought
    dark lightning water earth fire and nature
    Yes, I did notice that. I am a little disappointed that S8 didn't go with more of a Zodiac theme. I would have preferred one habitat each associated with Air/Water/Earth/Fire elements with Electric or Dark substituting for air. I think they missed an opportunity by using directional names for the habitats. I guess allowing four animals in each habitat and 3 elements for each allows more creativity for the players. but to me it just turns the habitat into another 4 element habitat, although I like the way they fit together. I also think it would have been better to release 1 habitat every 3 months than all at once with only 1 on sale. I am concerned that the Habitat with the Aquarius sign is not the one on sale. I can only have 4 more habitats before I reach the habitat cap so I am not sure what I am going to do. I would have rather had a 200 gem habitat on sale for 100 gems that only held 3 Zodiac animals.

Fashion Designer
    Hello Drachenia, if I have understood You correct You have speeded up the step of harvisting astral vases !? Is it possible to Show us the picture of the progess I mean of the third step??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    It sounds great, but when will we get expansions, so I have somewhere to put it?
    Thanks, Annie
    Totally agree with you, Annie! Having no room for habitats and not being able to store habitats makes it impossible to place the Aquarius zodiac animal if its only element is zodiac. Does anyone know the element(s) of the Aquarius zodiac animal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Chilly Goat is a rare animal, not a super rare and according to Drachenia that indeed is the next step.
    Thanks for the correction, I had it wrong in my chart. That does give me a little hope that I can breed one in time. I do have a spare Chilly Goat that I can feed to save some time, but with 80 hours of harvesting to get to the breeding step, I figure we will have at most 74 hours to breed the Chilly Goat and then 14 hours to hatch it assuming getting it to the nest counts as hatching. If you need to feed it, then you lose another 14 hours of breeding time to get it out of the nest. It doesn't help that there are 2 other Water/Nature Rare animals. The Common Turtisle has a 6 hour breed time, so at most we will get 74/6 or 12 attempts. Difficult but not impossible.

Farm Supplier
    I bred Chilly Goat on first attempt, maybe they've set it to breed easily.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I waited till after after update time, but couldn't see any update, so harvested my 8h mangoes.
    Bred two animals straight after and the goal line was triggered.
    Should have thought to check the "GOAL" tab.
    Did exact same thing. Looking on right and kept my breeding den open all morning. Didn't see anything for 10-15 minutes so started a breed and then there it is! 😠

Rhino Keeper
    Well, my mom and I are about to quit this. We were told by a developer on a previous thread that the update for Friday would be 'special' and we were expecting with the Zodiac's release it would be EXPANSIONS finally. But, no, of course not. We are both so-called 'whales' of this game and we spend quite a lot. We haven't recently. Why? BECAUSE WHAT'S THE POINT WHEN THERE'S NO MORE ROOM?!

S8, I love the Zodiac idea, but I cannot... WILL NOT continue buying the $75 gem package every other week if there is no expansions to put the fruits of my labor into. Nor will my mother, who spends the same amount as I do, if not more. When even the 'whales' of this game are starting to get upset with the lack of space, you've got a serious problem that should have been fixed MONTHS ago

Until new expansions come out, expect high-paying customers leaving the game en-masse out of frustration and boredom or spending much, much less than you're used to them spending. I'm waiting another week to see if you guys fix this issue that's been plaguing ALL older customers that have been with you since day one of this game. You're shaming them by throwing them under the bus and giving them nowhere to go with this game after all the money and effort they've put in this game. (After all, they pay MORE so their forests can be unique and different from everyone elses'... whether that be having ALL 4-animal habitats or 2 of every Treasure animal, even if it takes up a ton of space as a 1 animal only habitat... something you guys could have turned into a 2-animal habitat to help the strain with players until new expansions came out. Of course not!)

Shame on you guys for not even answering their desperate pleas for just ANSWERS on when expansions are coming, instead of ignoring them like the problem will just go away if you act like they don't exist. Well, they will 'go away' --- with their money to other games that don't give them as much frustration as you guys have done for the past few months.

My mom's been ranting about this all day and I can't say I'm any happier about the lack of clarity this company has given its customers about something desperately needed by many players to be able to advance in the game. For the love of god... WHEN are there going to be new expansions so a good chuck of your userbase can actually BUY these new habitats and have somewhere to PUT new animals?
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Fashion Designer
    I feel your pain!^^^

I had to put away a bunch of decorations today and squish some habitats unattractively in order to fit the East habitat. I have no idea how I'm going to fit the other 3 unless they provide expansions in the next year not to mention the regular steady release of animals

Rhino Keeper
    I am sorry for any inconvenience you're having at this time, but know we're working hard to get you an expansion as soon as possible. I cannot promise an exact date, but I've already been pushing for it and it's in the works.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast