Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please bring back the love shack quest!

Executive Chef
    hi meme.. I more believe in your theory of lost code for the Love Shack, as parts being extremely rare, and players for the thrill of crafting their own Ali.. will buy with Gems what's needed. This means gaining for S8. Can you imagine how many players would be crafting their own Ali if it ever came out? Tons of Gems would be bought to invest!
    Returning to the 'lost code' theory.. as the Love Shack was created originally.. couldn't some expert correct codes or create new ones? Just like when they create any other Crafting Building? To be similar or twin to the Love Shack?
    Well too many question marks and no answers.. we hope in solutions.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    hi meme.. I more believe in your theory of lost code for the Love Shack, as parts being extremely rare, and players for the thrill of crafting their own Ali.. will buy with Gems what's needed. This means gaining for S8. Can you imagine how many players would be crafting their own Ali if it ever came out? Tons of Gems would be bought to invest!
    Returning to the 'lost code' theory.. as the Love Shack was created originally.. couldn't some expert correct codes or create new ones? Just like when they create any other Crafting Building? To be similar or twin to the Love Shack?
    Well too many question marks and no answers.. we hope in solutions.
    It was a separate app . CS Valentines edition.
    s8 can't just offer it for gems, than they ll have to revise your adventure drops adding alicorn parts to it.
    It has to be represented as a goal somehow.
    Besides those who have the shack- have additional valentines adventure in the castle.
    All this is probably not worth the effort for the team. Because its no just a regular re released building.
    Most of my nbr stored it because it's just waste of space.
    I wish for a better valentines workshop than a Shack but will we ever get it?

Rhino Keeper
    What bothers me, is the crafting crate icon next to Alicorn. I would hide it for those who will never have the opportunity.

I decided to try my luck and guess what, i did get the Red Trillium on my first adventure to FL. soooo happppy yay!!! gotta get the lottery ticket today
    but now, i don't wanna trade it, i ll keep it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    It was a separate app . CS Valentines edition.
    s8 can't just offer it for gems, than they ll have to revise your adventure drops adding alicorn parts to it.
    It has to be represented as a goal somehow.
    Besides those who have the shack- have additional valentines adventure in the castle.
    All this is probably not worth the effort for the team. Because its no just a regular re released building.
    Most of my nbr stored it because it's just waste of space.
    I wish for a better valentines workshop than a Shack but will we ever get it?
    as a consolation to our repeated requests on having the Love Shack back.. S8 threw some *love* crafting in our Royal Exchange to excite us.
    I'm afraid this means as said above.. it's not possible, or, not worthwhile for the developers to create.. too much work to satisfy players' complicated request. and thus seems the Love Shack will never return.
    if there was an intention.. all the work created in the Royal Exchange would not have been done.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    SUGGESTIONS:
    more Dire Boar Tusks drops needed.
    Dire Boars are the only resources to collect this material. a couple other fixed points would be great so we can put the Dire Boars to sleep, and have a slow regular collection.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

New Resident
    How can we get love shack, please

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Please bring back Love Shack

S8, pretty please I'm a long time player but fall in the category of not long enough I'm sure all players would love to have a chance of crafting Alicorns.

In all the polls and musings, Love Shack has been on the top.

My sincerest request to all you guys is to give us a chance
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Nightclub Owner
    In the meantime, you can look at it
    Love Shack - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A Crafting Building used to create Valentine items!
    Type: Building
    Source: Event
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 1000 coins // 15 Stone, 15 Wood

Just got another horn this morning. #6 in storage, wings seems to be... gone.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Yessss! Please! I too am a long-time-but-not-long-enough player.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast