Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please bring back the love shack quest!

Red face Please bring back the love shack quest!

Hello,
    I'm hoping that you can bring back the love shack quest. It's been driving me crazy that the one & only time I had to take a break I missed that quest line. I have been playing since the very beginning & absolutely love this game. I've done every quest BUT that one. I seen you brought back some of the old quest for I believe it was for Halloween & thanksgiving so, pretty please bring the love shack quest back so I can have that too.

Thank you for taking the time to read this  & thank you for doing such a wonderful job on this game 

Rhino Keeper
    Second that

Oh yes! It's my dream come true if it happens!

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed

New Resident
    Yes it would be great!

Fashion Designer
    Yes, please!

Executive Chef
    I hope Valentine's stuff will be released.. there's less than a month left.
    It's nice S8 gives the offer for the RE-released prizes.. for those who didn't get the opportunity at the time.. but hope! Valentine's stuff will be offered and not like at Christmas were the BaronsTent was 'stuck' on Halloween offers

OR.. an even better idea..
    Give us all the old repeated offers BUT on the condition we get the "FAMOUS, ADMIRED and DESIRED Valentine's LoveShack"
    We all would love S8 forever! and not think of the good old times with TeamLava anymore. (*kisses*)
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I hope Valentine's stuff will be released.. there's less than a month left.
    It's nice S8 gives the offer for the RE-released prizes.. for those who didn't get the opportunity at the time.. but hope! Valentine's stuff will be offered and not like at Christmas were the BaronsTent was 'stuck' on Halloween offers

OR.. an even better idea..
    Give us all the old repeated offers BUT on the condition we get the "FAMOUS, ADMIRED and DESIRED Valentine's LoveShack"
    We all would love S8 forever! and not think of the good old times with TeamLava anymore. (*kisses*)
    Not sure if I really want it at all... what for?
    To wait forever for the alicorn wing/horn?
    The animals there cost gem to craft them. No, thanks!
    The flowers/trees- I think we have more than enough plant type deco...
    so, im not joining the "loveshack admirers club" lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Not sure if I really want it at all... what for?
    To wait forever for the alicorn wing/horn?
    The animals there cost gem to craft them. No, thanks!
    The flowers/trees- I think we have more than enough plant type deco...
    so, im not joining the "loveshack admirers club" lol.
    Your way of thinking has valuable points.. and collecting pieces and crafting your rare Alicorn may cost you more than if you wait for the Sale Offers.
    But.. it's only in that point.. that CastleStory kingdoms are different comparing older games or newer. All have, have had or will have the opportunity to complete all other buildings.. except the LoveShack.

Other older buildings have been through time, RE released and proposed.. even through offers and sales.. but not the LoveShack which includes the extra expedition you can do in the Castle.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I've been thinking about the possible reasons why the Love Shack has pretty much been the only building not rereleased over the last few years. Aside from upsetting the 'games economy' by crafting too many Alicorns (notwithstanding the difficulty in getting both parts), I have a feeling the original code for the goal &/or building was either corrupted or lost since it's original 2013 appearance. Either way, it would be nice for all players to be able to at least purchase it with gems.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast