Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine Items for Sale 2016

How long do you think the items would be available, through the 14th?
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Are Heartbloom, Lovepuff and Kissing Willow dropping any items (similar to Apple Tree or Maple Tree), or are they just better looking ordinary trees?
    They're ordinary trees

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Are Heartbloom, Lovepuff and Kissing Willow dropping any items (similar to Apple Tree or Maple Tree), or are they just better looking ordinary trees?
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    They're ordinary trees
    which means the can be chopped! So be careful when clicking around them.

Executive Chef
    The 2013 Valentines event wasn't one quest. It was a four week event with about 30 quests. The Love Shack as it is now isn't the same building as it was then either, a number of crafts was removed and all the stuff that could be bought from the market for gems has been added to it.

I wish they've added The Love Spire to the items for sale like they did in 2014 tho, would liked a couple more pink towers
    I hope they redo the event sometime! Or that we at least get another Valentine's event with good prizes.

And I also definitely would have bought a couple of pink spires if they were available!

Rhino Keeper
    I thought the valentine trees could be stored if they are not chopped, like the christmas trees ( which I heard could be stored if not chopped ). I spent my precious gems and bought a bunch of trees and do not plan on chopping them, or selling them for ZERO coins !! please please make them storable..I don't plan on keeping my kingdom pink the whole year around, and don't want to buy them every single year for gems. I mean they are bought for GEMS right?!! I was foolish enough to buy a whole lot before checking if they were storable

Rhino Keeper
    They're ordinary trees
    don't they drop pink "love wood"? which I believe is only usable in the love shack.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    I thought the valentine trees could be stored if they are not chopped, like the christmas trees ( which I heard could be stored if not chopped ). I spent my precious gems and bought a bunch of trees and do not plan on chopping them, or selling them for ZERO coins !! please please make them storable..I don't plan on keeping my kingdom pink the whole year around, and don't want to buy them every single year for gems. I mean they are bought for GEMS right?!! I was foolish enough to buy a whole lot before checking if they were storable
    And *that* is exactly why I won't be buying any VD trees this year.
    I have one of each tree from a couple years' ago and ended up having to give them to Sabina.
    There should be the ability to store both the baby versions (before watering) and the fully grown versions of these trees, like we can with the pink Blythewood trees.
    If S8 changes the coding to STORE them, or if there was a tree for COINS, I'd probably buy some more...but I'm not getting stuck with more pink trees year round just because they cost me GEMS & I can't store them away after Valentine's.
    Nope, sorry, ain't happening. lol

Thanks for bringing back the Valentine's stuff to the market, S8... But all of these have been recycled for the last THREE years... I'm sure there'll be more stuff in the Baron's tent next month but sheesh, I was hoping for at least ONE new Valentine item in the market. *sigh*
    ...and seriously, if this means no Love Shack re-release for the third year running, I will be beyond disappointed. *double heavy sigh*

But to end on a brighter note... "EAT MOR CHIKIN!" (Sorry, inside joke lol)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Rose Hedge - 45 gems (these are not available in the LS - NEW!)
    Rose Tower - 45 gems
    (these are not available in the LS - NEW!)
    Most hedges are 3 gems each. The Queen's tower is 30,000 coins. These are 45 gems! Are you kidding me? That's absolutely ridiculous. I might have bought some if they were a reasonable price, but I won't be buying these! It's too bad.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Executive Chef
    So true, Sunny Squire! ... Seriously, for 45 gems, it should be a packet of FIFTEEN rose hedges, not ONE.
    Dang, that's some expensive top-of-the-line roses, huh? LOL smh.

PS... & I guess I *kinda* stand corrected, as the rose hedges/towers are *sorta* new for V-Day (although they've been offered in bundles before, lol)
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 01-29-16 at 10:50 AM. Reason: PS

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    So true, Sunny Squire! ... Seriously, for 45 gems, it should be a packet of FIFTEEN rose hedges, not ONE.
    Dang, that's some expensive top-of-the-line roses, huh? LOL smh.

PS... & I guess I *kinda* stand corrected, as the rose hedges/towers are *sorta* new for V-Day (although they've been offered in bundles before, lol)
    I came here looking to see if we only get ONE rose hedge for 45 gems....are you sure? have you bought any to see? for that many gems I want to make sure before I buy any. If we got maybe 10 for that many gems I would get them, I have the rose arches going into my farm area, these would be so pretty.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast