Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Valentine Items for Sale 2016

Executive Chef
    I am beginning to feel like a mistreated stepchild. I suspect that s8 does not like holidays and just throws a few crumbs our way. And yes I do harbor some bitter memories of the Christmas event and am not feeling the love this valentines.

new items on market:

-decorations:
    rose palisade - 10 gems
    outdoor bake sale - 25 gems
    merry go round - 50 gems

- animals:
    Peaches the kitty - 125 gems
    Ziggs the pupppy -150 gems
    andi
    I respond to requests, so feel free to add me

Nightclub Owner
    Link here for the new re-releases:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1249165
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I want the cupid pig and the cupid cow but am disgruntled enough to refuse to spend any money on this game and they apparently aren't giving you gems for downloading their other games anymore.
    Can't you still craft valentine animals and trees?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    So instead of having a contest where you can win these like they did previously you now have to use gems to buy them? And instead of giving you gems for downloading the boring clue game and playing several days to level 7 you get one lousy troll coin? The only prize I see you can buy with gold is the pink chickens. So basically instead of making a fun challenge they're just going to try to get us to spend real money on overpriced items. This game has gone downhill fast especially when you look at the hub and see the games and prizes you used to be able to win.
    And these were prizes you could win in the past during the love shack challenge? So they didn't even go through the effort of creating anything new for people to pay real money for? They just trotted out leftovers from a much better Valentine's day challenge and made us pay real money for them? They would have done better to just have the love shack challenge again.
    I only got the chicken with the love shack, the other valentine animals were won after years of adventures

The stupid Livorno took me almost 3 years, have 3 more horns but no wings

Have dragon eggs from adventures but not what's needed to hatch them

They were not easy to win ever, go on adventures if you can and you will get them

Looking for info. I did buy some of the VD trees that I have wanted for 2 years. Did a complete overhaul of my kingdom and went to buy more trees and I can't. I thought the items were through Feb? Please look into this spirit wind. I am really bummed out. Thanks...kim

Rhino Keeper
    I am a bit confused about where to post this , but I saw the butterfly bench on sale in the market for 25 gems ..also ,the tree with birds nest and bunch of balloons for 5 gems each

New thread created with more info https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....82016-02-20%29 SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-20-16 at 04:07 AM. Reason: added link

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere in this topic couldn't find a definitive answer does the chocolate fountain drop chocolate or is it just a decoration the description is very deceiving.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheeba8188 View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere in this topic couldn't find a definitive answer does the chocolate fountain drop chocolate or is it just a decoration the description is very deceiving.
    No drops, just a decoration.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    No drops, just a decoration.
    Thanks kooky panda

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112