Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Valentine Items for Sale 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Boo ,I didn't read this thread, I sped up the teddy and he gave me 1 xp Oh well , lesson learnt

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    S8 ~ please take the timer off the teddy bear since it's just a 10-gem deco item.
    Thanks.

PS. Also, please put the other Valentine's items back in the market. As others have stated, the App update says "all month long" for both the new AND returned Valentine's items. Thx
    I second the motion. All in favor, say aye!

Re: gem and energy trap teddy bear...definite case of buyers remorse here. This little guy is destined for storage. I'll be donating him to the orphans.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFinn View Post
    I for one, am very happy with all the Valentines items. I have been coveting those trees from afar in my neighbors kingdoms for two years! Now I finally get to have them, even if I have to spend gems. Thank you, thank you. Beautiful pink Loopsyville kingdom here I come! Woohoo!
    Me too. Always looked with envy at my neighbors' pink trees - now I get them too!

Why did S8 remove all the cool valentines items. I planned on buying most if not all of the items that were from previous valentines. BRiNG THEM BACK NOW!! The new items are not interesting enough for me to spend gems!

Quote Originally Posted by JojoMoonflower View Post
    Why did S8 remove all the cool valentines items. I planned on buying most if not all of the items that were from previous valentines. BRiNG THEM BACK NOW!! The new items are not interesting enough for me to spend gems!
    I second that. Does anybody know why they are gone? I was also going to decorate this weekend, and the older items were much more interesting than what's there now. Will they be back? Is there a reason there was no notice that they were expiring? Did I miss it? I wanted to stock up on pink trees & flowers, the rose items, and the arches and lampposts. I agree, the current items don't interest me. I purchased some of the path while it was there, and the new candy path is too much like the confetti path. Would love to have some information on what's going on. The old items weren't ever listed in featured items, so can someone clarify what is going on with the market?

Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    I purchased some of the path while it was there, and the new candy path is too much like the confetti path.
    I have buyers remorse for the candy path. It is virtually indistinguishable from the confetti path. Except the candy path costs gems, and the confetti path only requires coins. ��

Fashion Designer
    all month long. period. They should bring back the older valentine items. I got some but couldn't get more gems till now and I couldn't get some things I wanted.

Banned
    Let us craft some of the valentine's animals instead of making us buy them. Like we did the turkey animals. The cupid animals should be craftable and the pink ones can be gems.

Rhino Keeper
    There is a pop up 4 day sale on my game that was an offer of 20gems, 4 pink rainbows and two of the pink flowers from the first set of valentines items this year.. i bought it heh... 2.79 plus tax in my country but it was a good deal considering i had a few bucks left on itunes that wasnt enough for anything else in this game

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    There is a pop up 4 day sale on my game that was an offer of 20gems, 4 pink rainbows and two of the pink flowers from the first set of valentines items this year.. i bought it heh... 2.79 plus tax in my country but it was a good deal considering i had a few bucks left on itunes that wasnt enough for anything else in this game
    i got that sale too and was wondering if were gonna need any of that stuff?
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast