Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Puppy Goals (January 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast1919 View Post
    Has anyone managed to earn the Mini Cheesesteaks yet? I'd like to see the full recipe. Thanks!
    A screenshot of the recipe is on the first post in this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Little sad that I'm not going to get puppy Chow recipe didn't get to level 51 until the other day

Rhino Keeper
    Took forever, but I'm finally done. I had to play constantly though and it got really tedious by the end. Good luck to everyone still going!

Farm Supplier
    Yet another goal I am unable to finish. I have no life and play this game constantly and was still unable to finish. This is getting old.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazin_Betty View Post
    Yet another goal I am unable to finish. I have no life and play this game constantly and was still unable to finish. This is getting old.
    I feel ya!
    I'm not as upset about not getting a recipe....as I would be about it being an animated decoration!

Executive Chef
    My last 2 buffalo wings were just started with 4 hrs left in the event. Wow. Those seemed to take forever!

The worst part was that nearly everything required the same appliance. Hot sauce, blue cheese dip, buffalo wings, queso....all the same appliance. It took a lot of time that way.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    My last 2 buffalo wings were just started with 4 hrs left in the event. Wow. Those seemed to take forever!

The worst part was that nearly everything required the same appliance. Hot sauce, blue cheese dip, buffalo wings, queso....all the same appliance. It took a lot of time that way.
    I agree, it was much easier for me mastering churro dog, hush puppies and veggies plate because it required different appliances. Buffalo wings and queso dip were much harder coz I had to constantly collect sauce and cook something else. But overall I though the event was fun, with mastery spice it wasn't that hard as I thought it would be, just took almost full 2 weeks to finish all recipes :>

Executive Chef
    Oh boo, 90 minutes left and I am nowhere near finishing the buffalo wings. I need 50 gems and unless I purchase some, I get nada.

I had to buy 120 gems to skip the other things. To unlock the other 2 recipes because I just couldnt play enough, to make enough and finish in time.

Im due 14 gems from dragon story and will see if I can manage a little more in this tiny bit of time. I like the numbers of the steak sandwiches and really dont want to skip it now.

Loaded Nachos and Mini Cheesesteaks Completed!

Not enough time for the Puppy Chow recipe. Which I don't mind. EVERYTHING needs sugar. I hate new recipes that require sugar (unless its a gem recipe)

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin_Betty View Post
    I set my priorities and didn't worry about it this time. Didn't make it and don't really care. Too busy with settling my mom into a retirement home and my cancer volunteer work. Got back from doing some therapy on a lady who will be 99 in a few months. Checked the timer and 11 min to go. Thought about spending gems to finish but decided not to bother. Off to another meeting for a committee I just became part of due to accepting a new role.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920