Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Puppy Goals (January 2016)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    I passed 51 in the middle of this event unfortunately so there is not much chance I 3* churro dogs and hush puppies. Anyone know how many gems it takes to skip 3*ing those two?
    It's 60 gems for hush puppies and 60 gems for churro dogs (to get them to level 3). So in total it's 120 gems to skip last step

Banned
    Thanks for the info catfoodie. I've saved plenty of gems and that's actually not bad to complete the event. Pretty sure I can make it to 2*.

Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    It's 60 gems for hush puppies and 60 gems for churro dogs (to get them to level 3). So in total it's 120 gems to skip last step

Rhino Keeper
    Well the only 3 recipes that are staying IF you completed quests are Loaded Nachos, Cheesesteaks and Puppy Chow. If you didn't compete quests those recipes will disappear.

Any other recipes such as churro dog, hush puppies, queso dip, potato skins, buffalo wings and veggie plate will be removed after the quest.
    I just want to clarify. If I finish my last hush puppy; then my veggie platter, wings and churro will disappear? These are good money makers, so I want to do as many as possible!
    Last edited by vickyville14; 02-07-16 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Clarity

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    I just want to clarify. If I finish my last hush puppy; then my veggie platter, wings and churro will disappear? These are good money makers, so I want to do as many as possible!
    Well churro dog, veggie platter, wings hush puppies will disappear in 4 days when the event is over. But you can continue cooking then for the 4 days til the end of the event. Even if you master those recipes you will be able to make them! And if you finish the quest lines you still can continue cooking them.

In my post I just meant that those recipes are not permanent. The permanent recipes are loaded nachos, cheesesteaks and puppy chow if you complete quests!

Farm Supplier
    Going to get this done tonight, gl to all who is still working on it.

Rhino Keeper
    Well churro dog, veggie platter, wings hush puppies will disappear in 4 days when the event is over. But you can continue cooking then for the 4 days til the end of the event. Even if you master those recipes you will be able to make them! And if you finish the quest lines you still can continue cooking them.

In my post I just meant that those recipes are not permanent. The permanent recipes are loaded nachos, cheesesteaks and puppy chow if you complete quests!
    d

THANX! I will finish the quest and keep cooking.

Rhino Keeper
    just started my third star for the buffalo wings and have about 20 more churros to go! I should be able to do it, but I'll need to be playing very consistently the next few days! good luck to everyone else

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    just started my third star for the buffalo wings and have about 20 more churros to go! I should be able to do it, but I'll need to be playing very consistently the next few days! good luck to everyone else
    Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Man, I was hoping the nachos and stuff would be permanent. That's incredibly disappointing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    Man, I was hoping the nachos and stuff would be permanent. That's incredibly disappointing.
    Loaded Nachos, Mini Cheesestakes and Puppy Chow are permanent if you complete the quests.