Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Puppy Goals (January 2016)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    I guess I dont really understand why recipes for these quests are limited to the time the event lasts. Some really great recipees have come and gine while we continue to slog through the same old same the rest of the time. I would think that if the developers take the time to make new stuff, that they shpuld stay with the game and give us a nice varieity of dishes to choose from. Seriously if I have to make one more baked potato or apple cider im just gonna....please make some new dishes that stick around and pay out more that $600/completed recipe.
    I think there have been quite a bit of a new recipes/appliances recently. My only issue is that new recipes tend to be on celebration stove and with gem recipes being on that stove too makes it impossible for me to cook anything else there. It would be nice to have new recipes on chateau oven/stove, salad bar and drink maker. This event we finally got recipes that are made not only on commercial range/diner stove, but deep fryer, salad bar and chateau oven. And I really like that because most of the time I don't cook much on those appliances. Now would be nice to have some new permanent recipes on those appliances!
    I just don't understand why everything must be on celebration stove. It currently has around 11 recipes, the largest amount among all other stoves, and we getting more and more recipes there :<

Executive Chef
    Really enjoying this quest!!

But I agree the amount of animals being awarded as prizes in this game is getting absurd. Please take a break from the animals and do something else!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    I just don't understand why everything must be on celebration stove. It currently has around 11 recipes, the largest amount among all other stoves, and we getting more and more recipes there :<
    I think it's a good money making opportunity for S8 because a lot of people weren't lucky enough to win the stove from a previous event so now they have to buy it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sashahoney View Post
    I think it's a good money making opportunity for S8 because a lot of people weren't lucky enough to win the stove from a previous event so now they have to buy it.
    I'm pretty sure celebration stove could be bought with coins, the 2nd one available with gems doe which is sad :<

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by teest View Post
    Please help. Hot sauce girl is not showing up for me every hour and a half, at all. This has been going on for over 24 hours. Today she has shown up if prompted by restarting my tablet, or uninstalling aND reinstalling the game. Gonna be real difficult to complete challenge without the drops on the regular. Level 55, please help
    i am sorry you are having issues. Are you leaving your game open for a little. Sometimes she comes into my restaurant about 5-10 minutes after I come into the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    I'm pretty sure celebration stove could be bought with coins, the 2nd one available with gems doe which is sad :<
    Oh that's interesting. As I already have the stove I only see the 250 gem option. I guess if we're busy making non gem dishes on the celebration stove we won't be making as much gems! Haha

Host(ess)
    I will have to say I don't think there is any way I can get all three new recipes, but I'm just shooting for one right now and will see if I can get another one after that. Also not interested in getting the footballs for the puppies, but I guess if it happens so be it. I'm not a sports fan so none of the decor matters to me either. So, actually I like this challenge because I don't "love" everything so much that I will be sad if I don't get it. It makes this challenge so much less stressful! I'm just making food as I want to and not playing constantly to make it all happen. Much more relaxed this round! Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tmwr View Post
    I will have to say I don't think there is any way I can get all three new recipes, but I'm just shooting for one right now and will see if I can get another one after that. Also not interested in getting the footballs for the puppies, but I guess if it happens so be it. I'm not a sports fan so none of the decor matters to me either. So, actually I like this challenge because I don't "love" everything so much that I will be sad if I don't get it. It makes this challenge so much less stressful! I'm just making food as I want to and not playing constantly to make it all happen. Much more relaxed this round! Thank you!
    I agree, I'm not a football fan so it's actually feels a little like a chore for me to get the recipes because I don't particularly care about the event in general! But I like having as much recipes so hope to get those ones too!

Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    It. Looks like you win puppies based on collecting balls which you do by the tasks. Look at your to do and there should be 3 different puppies with over 200 balls requested for each

However, this am instead of telling me how many balls I've collected it has now switched to a % for each puppy. And the % is not the same for each puppy even though they all are collecting the same balls. Anyway be figured out what's going on there?
    Thanks so much, even though I agree a restaurant is no place for puppies I am a sucker for them so will try to get first. Quite sick in ICU so I will me happy with one

Hope everyone else gets them! Not in it enough to tell but event looks fun I will have to read what you wrote later !

Goodnight!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Thanks so much, even though I agree a restaurant is no place for puppies I am a sucker for them so will try to get first. Quite sick in ICU so I will me happy with one

Hope everyone else gets them! Not in it enough to tell but event looks fun I will have to read what you wrote later !

Goodnight!
    Hope you can finish the event and get prize and feel better soon

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast