Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Puppy Goals (January 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    Thank you

Last night she wouldn't show up until way over 2 hours. Now she shows up within an hour and 30 minutes instead of 1hr and 45 minutes.

Make up your mind -.-

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    I think it's kind of strange to have dog food as a recipe in restaurant for humans.. Agree that there to much animal themes and decorations in this game!
    This actually makes it easier for me to let the third goal go undone and to concentrate on the other two, just because I think the reward recipe is plain absurd. That will be the first ever recipe that I won't add to my restaurant, and this does not bother me :0

Fashion Designer
    Got third dog yesterday. They are minuscule. Now slugging my way through churros, hush puppies, dips etc. etc. etc. Always short of sugar and I get 5 at a time. This is tedious, hope I can hang in there till the end. Yawn. Hope these recipes are worth it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Puppy chow is a type of snack mix, usually made with a crispy cereal like Chex and melted chocolate and peanut butter. There's lots of recipes online if you google it. It kind of looks like crunchy dog food, hence the name.
    Oh oops ok! Haha sorry I'm not from the US and we don't seem to have something like that here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Puppy chow is a type of snack mix, usually made with a crispy cereal like Chex and melted chocolate and peanut butter. There's lots of recipes online if you google it. It kind of looks like crunchy dog food, hence the name.
    I'll be in Phoenix tomorrow though, so maybe I'll look in a supermarket...

Rhino Keeper
    How is everyone doing? I've almost mastered the potato skins and veggie platter. Still have a ways to go on the rest of them! I think I'm up for the challenge though

Rhino Keeper
    cooking wings like mad

I dono what I can do with those powder sugar, saw her dropped but since I am not at level high enough to get the appliance

USELESS ><

New Resident
    Can we use the footballs for anything? I have four hundred now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    Oh oops ok! Haha sorry I'm not from the US and we don't seem to have something like that here.
    Don't feel bad, I live in the US and did not know that either. Thought it was dog food, too! Lol. Guess it is, because I don't eat that kind of snacks. Give me bacon!!!