Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Sale 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    i know thats what i'm saying! i dont mind spending gems on the box if i really want the items in it. but geeze to spend that much and not even get a 2nd place price. and i did try the box one more time just to see what i get and i actually just got it lol
    Ah that's good to hear you finally actually got it. Really happy for you, hahah(:

Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Ah that's good to hear you finally actually got it. Really happy for you, hahah(:
    haha thanks! only took a ridiculous amount of gems lol

I am so so happy with this sale! I almost quit the game. This sale has me in love with my bakery again. I have $20 google play cards. I am going to buy gems again. I haven't bought gems in months - since spring.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks pixiegamer for the post and Storm8 for the sale! I've stocked up on most things but am deciding whether to buy more chocolate bar counters or have another go at the valentine chest. I'm running out of gems lol.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone noticed the Candy Cane Maker has the 9 hour candy canes out with the Valentine sale? I just noticed a few minutes ago when I was digging around for an oven that I didn't master yet.

Executive Chef
    Oh they brought the candy canes back! I wasn't able to finish mastering it back then... but now I can! Just wish they also re-released the oven for other players.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Anyone noticed the Candy Cane Maker has the 9 hour candy canes out with the Valentine sale? I just noticed a few minutes ago when I was digging around for an oven that I didn't master yet.

So what does this and the valentine cupcake on the regular oven mean? If you master to level 4 before the timer runs out does the recipe stay on that oven or no matter what when the timer expires the recipe is gone? And the reason to release the candy cane at the end of January is.......?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    So what does this and the valentine cupcake on the regular oven mean? If you master to level 4 before the timer runs out does the recipe stay on that oven or no matter what when the timer expires the recipe is gone? And the reason to release the candy cane at the end of January is.......?
    I mastered the recipe when it originally came out and it wasn't available to me again until this limited time release so I think when the timer is up then the recipe will be gone again too.

Also, could somebody post a picture of what the candy canes look like on a counter?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    Like with the other sale items, it will most likely expire when the timer runs out. I say 'most likely' because, while this has happened with the majority of brought-back recipes in Restaurant Story (can't recall when Bakery had it before), two recipes actually stayed beyond the timer last year.

No idea why the candy cane would be brought back to the Candy Cane Maker in January though. I hope that one stays on the Candy Cane Maker!

Thank you for the picture; will update the first page posts with this
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Can you post a screenshot of the lucky fountain in your bakery? Thanks.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast